aquarium.

ashton irwin. 

"Luke!" I called, shouting from upstairs in our room.

"Yes babe?" He replied, and I blushed at the pet name.

"Get your beautiful booty dressed! We're going on a date!" I said, and grabbed some casual clothes from our closet.

He barged into the room with curious eyes and see what shirt I grabbed. He smirked and rummaged the closet, then fished out a t-shirt identical to mine. I smirked, too.

I entered the en suite of our master's bedroom and adjusted the water in the shower, looking for the warm temperature. Luke joined me, hanging our towels and removing his clothes. I removed mine, too.

We stepped inside the falling water and we were instantly drenched, our hair falling on our faces and I swept them to the side, because I can't see.

"Where we going, babe?" He asked, and I blushed again. He grinned, but said nothing.

"It's a secret, honey," I said, and left it at that. I scrubbed him and he did the same to me, then we rinsed ourselves then dried ourselves with the towels.

We went back to the bedroom and wore the outfit we picked out, taking a mirror selfie afterwards. I was wearing a white tank top that said "He's mine -->" and his said the same thing, just pointing to a different direction; mine. I wore a pair of skinny jeans with slits on the ankles, while he wore navy-blue skinny jeans with random holes everywhere. 

We went downstairs and wore our shoes. I placed my phone inside my pocket and grabbed the wallet and car keys from the table in the dining room, placing the wallet to the other pocket while gripping the keys between my palm.

I opened the door to the driver's seat and sat down, closing the door forcefully as I shoved the key into the ignition. I revved the engine and stomped on the gas pedal, driving within the speed limit towards the aquarium.

We arrived there in five minutes and he gasped, finding out the location of our date. He showered my face with kisses and I smirked, I love making my husband happy. In different ways, of course.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" He repeatedly shouted, between kissing my face.

"Okay princess, do you actually want to go inside or do you just want me to fuck you here?" I bluntly stated, a grin on my face as he immediately stopped kissing me. I chuckled, then removed the keys and went out of the car. He did the same, and I tapped the button to lock the doors. I tuck the keys safely inside my pocket and fished out my phone, inserting the pass-code 'lukey' and opening the e-mail of my electronic ticket.

I showed the girl my electronic ticket and she welcomed us, and we went inside the massive ocean park. Tall aquariums filled with massive amounts of big fish were scattered all over the area, and Luke jumped up and down excitedly as his mead move side to side.

"Where do you want to go first?" And just like that, our adventure started. He happily skipped along the ocean park, receiving some coos from teenage girls because it was quite obvious the two of us are a couple. I took pictures of him admiring the sting rays and jellyfish, or reading the biographies of the species, or pointing out the most beautiful or largest among the school of fish.

"For the grand finale, why don't we see the penguins?" I smirked, and his eyes widen and he gasped loudly.

"THERE ARE PENGUINS?!" He asked loudly, and I chuckled and nodded fondly to my husband. He grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his, instantly asking me to pull him towards the almighty penguins.

We arrived at the icy area where the penguins are being kept and he released my hands, and my mood fell a little because he let go of my hand, but immediately boosted rocket high when I see his face. It was oozing happiness and fondness for the penguins, and I took millions of shots in my iPhone of it.

"Oh my god, look at that! It's a couple!" I looked over to where he was pointing and it was indeed a couple, they were (what it looks like, don't credit me for it) flirting with each other, while their child walked around them noisily, trying to grab the attention of his or her parents.

I leaned over closer to his ear and whisper, "That would be us soon," He blushed.

He cooed over the penguins for over half an hour before we had to leave. He was on the verge of tears but I told him we would come back soon.

After we reached home, we went to bed for our nap.

"Did you enjoy our date, Mr. Hemmings-Irwin?" I smiled fondly, looking over at my husband's excited eyes.

"The aquarium was great, we should go back there someday!" He said, and he giggled softly.

"Indeed we will," I said, and we kissed passionately. After our make-out session, we both fell asleep with a small smile on our face.

¤

.

hi.

bye. (not proofread, bare with my mistakes.)

¤ ѕтαу αωєѕσмє, αωєѕσмє ρєяѕση! ¤