clichéd.

Ashton sat at his seat, bored, with his sister, Lauren. That little brat pestered Ashton to go with her to he swimming contest and watch her best friend 'win' it.

Ashton fiddled with his phone and scrolled through posts and posts on Tumblr and laughed at some of them. 

"It's starting!" Lauren excitedly stated, pointing over to the pool while shrieking too loudly for his ears to handle.

The players started to line up on the white block things, standing near the edge and doing stretches and all that physical, horrifying stuff.

The first set was all girls, and they were all wearing swimsuits and those head things and goggles. They looked hot, but Ashton was a dick-lover so he just rolled his eyes at the drooling boys around the gymnasium.

The whistle sounded and the girls dived, water splashing and hands flapping and fish-- girls swimming back and forth between the Olympic-sized pool.

Lauren's friend won and his sister stood up and screamed harder than she did before, her hands flailing above her head as she repeatedly chanted her friend's name, along with the other supporters nearby.

Ashton was obviously sent to Cloud 9 when the boy competitors appeared, lining up on the same place the fish-- girls did.

Abs and muscles and wonderful biceps were all Ashton could see; the boys stretching and flexing while Ashton was drooling and fantasizing naughty stuffs.

He scanned the faces of the contestants and he was fucking happy that he joined his sister.

One boy particularly stood out against the others; his blonde hair styled up to a quiff (although he looked great in that hair, Ashton wondered why he would put gel on his luscious hair when it'd just flatten down after he rises up from the water?), and a six-pack gracing his wonderful abdomen, just above the visible v-line that was abruptly hidden by a blue, tight speedo that sadly blocked the most exciting part of men (for him).

The whistle once again blared and the competition began.

Three laps was finished and the handsome boy won, grinning triumphantly as the gold medal was hung around his neck. 

Another set of girls replaced the dudes and Ashton's mood went down, because he knew that he wouldn't see the attractive boy ever again.

Ashton stood up, muttering to his sister that he needed to go to the restrooms.

Ashton went down a floor through the white flight of stairs, his rubber shoes creaking against the shiny, tiled floor.

He opened the large wooden doors towards the men's restroom but was beaten to it, the other side opening, in fact, a large man bumped into him and Ashton couldn't help but lose balance and fall on his butt.

"Oh god I'm so sorry," A rich, husky voice said and the gracious sound sent tingles down Ashton's spine, awkwardly scratched his brown locks.

Ashton finally opened his eyes and lifted his head, catching a glimpse of the boy who made him fall.

Fall in love, that is.

It was the boy from the contest, his hand reached out for him to take.

It was the most clichéd thing to say, and it only happens on screen, but both boys swore that time stopped and the earth stopped spinning on it's axis and it stopped revolving the sun and everything else became nothing as their gazes met.

¤

heyyyy.

i posted a new book:: malum things. it's just a book of shots, just like this one. the first one's already published, please do give it a read.

just go follow me on my socialmedia accs and my other acc, check out my other books and all that yadda-yadda.

stay awesome, awesome person!

Lashton Moments.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara