you both be thirsty.

Ashton stood in front of his locker with his back leaned on it, walling down slowly because of the scene in front of him.

It was the wonderful, amazing, and muscular body of Luke Hemmings.

Well not exactly in front, more probably like a kilometer away but shh, don't tell Ashton that.

Ashton drooled over the jock who was existing in the same corridor with him, talking to his mates and wearing the same varsity jackets as all of them.

Luke, while chatting with his bros, stole sneaky and small glances at Ashton. Every time his vision would flick over his direction, he'd catch the petite boy blatantly staring and drooling, and Luke really liked it. Luke also likes Ashton, without the other boy knowing, of course.

Luke, while staring back at Ashton, winked at the whipped boy and smirked, seeing the obvious change of shade in his cheeks and the body gestures that he did, like smile a little and rub the back of his neck.

Luke, with the smirk still printed on his face, turned his attention back to his annoying, chatty friends.

Ashton gaped at Luke a little too hungrily for his own good.

"Ashton, who you starin' at?!" Lynette, his bestie, suddenly came up to him. Ashton jumped and shrieked girlishly, which earned the attention and a fond grin from Luke.

"I don't.. I do-don't know what you-you're talking.. talking a-about," Ashton cleared his throat, scratching his nose, a habit that he had. He would do the action if he was lying, and Lynette, being his best friend, knew what the gesture meant.

"Ashton, don' lie to me, I'm ya bestie and I know whenever you be lyin' or not!" She stated, a ratchet accent complimenting her rich voice.

"Seriously, I'm not sta-sta..sta-ring at anybody," Ashton spoke, and returned his focus back to his talkative crush.

Luke felt a burning sensation at his back so he craned his head, catching the feverish gaze of Ashton. Luke smiled smugly, and winked at Ashton once again.

Lynette witnessed the scenario and gave a knowing shake of head, humming in a ghetto manner, her index finger swinging left and right, "Gurl, you both be thirsty fo' each otha, even all the seven seas, rivers, lakes and all that water shits combined cannot replenish ya dehydration!"

¤

stunned bc // daddy, please! // reached a thousand reads and i never expected it to reach that much. thank y'all for thy support and loveliness and all that yadda-yadda! 

lmao if you know who lynette is, holler at me bc we need to be frands.

stay awesome, awesome person!