embrace your gayness.

[sort of like a baby lashton but ashton isn't here (mentioned only) so yeah. luke's 14, fyfi. k] 

"what?!" liz exclaimed, horror obvious on her exclamation.

"i'm bringing her over for dinner," luke said confidently, a nonchalant grin on his lips.

"i don't approve of this," liz disappointedly shook her head, eyes closed and lips in a small pout.

luke thought that his mother thinks that he's too young to date, but that definitely didn't stop him from bringing his girlfriend over for dinner.

"what's your name?" luke's dad asked, casually eating a spoonful of rice and fried chicken.

"audrey," she answered, smiling a little one before taking a sip from the cup of water.

"how old are you?" luke's mum, finally speaking, questioned the chewing girl.

after swallowing her food, she said, "twelve."

liz choked on her rice and had to excuse herself to the toilet. apparently, twelve-year-olds date now? she thought to herself. she shook her head, twitched up her lips to a smile, and walked out of the room, casually wiping her hands on the hem of her shirt (to look casual. you know, basic shit.)

"sorry, you know, rice and all," liz attempted to get a laugh out of the people sitting at the table, and to stop awkwardness from overtaking the atmosphere, they uncomfortably laugh at her excuse of a joke (can it even be considered a joke? where's the punchline?)

after audrey left (she was just a few blocks away, and luke, being the gentleman(?) himself, walked with her), the hemmings family had a talk.

"what the hell, luke?!?" his mum and dad screamed in unison, hands on their hips and their eyebrows furrowed.

"what?!" luke defended himself.

"you're dating a twelve year old girl!?" his dad pointed out.

"what's the matter? what happened to the age is just a number and that whole shenanigans?" luke thought it was still cool and hip to say shenanigans, so he did.

"why not ashton?!" liz said.

"why not him?" luke was terribly confused. why did ashton suddenly get involved in this family conversation? (not that luke didn't consider him family. no, ashton was better than family.)

"embrace your gayness, lucia. go pursue that hottie of a best friend you have!" liz excitedly stated.

luke rolled his eyes, "yeah yeah okay. i'm gonna sleep now. goodbye, parentals."

¤

yo ppl.

i think this shot didn't really make any sense but do i look like i give a flying fuck?

i want to start a rant book but i'll sound like a whiny bitch (more than i already am) and it's gonna end up being illiterate and not understandable* [laughing at my own typo.] bc *points to self*

anyways.

stay awesome, awesome person!