was never forgotten.

when the doctors diagnosed ashton of being a cancer patient at the age of 20, the whole world trembled. their career was on it's peak, but the drummer is at it's rock-bottom.

luke was the most devastated out of all, a mess of salty tears and loud sobs.

a 'finish line', as ashton said, had been placed on his short life. six months was all he had left to live. a mere 182 days to experience.

luke decided that he will not let those limited days go to waste.

first, they played on the remaining cities on their world tour.

then they traveled around the world, from asia to america, europe to africa and basically everywhere. they tried to learn as much as possible about the country's culture and traditions in their few days of stay on each one.

in countries, they explored main cities and tourist attractions. tokyo disneyland in japan, enchanted kingdom in the philippines, christ the redeemer in brazil, petronas towers in malaysia, jeju island in south korea, and more.

they tried out exotic foods that they never thought they would ever eat in their life. cockroaches, worms, live squid, octopus ice cream, chicken intestines, and more.

throughout their adventures, ashton got weaker and weaker. his hair fell off, his luscious curls disappearing. getting paler and paler, thinner and slimmer.

although they tried to update their fans as much as possible, they still kept most of their available times with themselves.

the last remaining days, they just spent it with their whole family and friends. just having laughs, telling jokes (corny ones), stories that may or may not really happened, and just quality time with each other. 

they fitted all the people they can in the sterilized, white room.

eventually, the time came, the last day. 

tears were dropped, sobs were heard and hearts were severely broken. they said their last goodbyes, luke's being the longest and most emotional.

a final kiss was shared, and it broke every witnesses' hearts to see two lovers slowly separate.

the heart monitor emitted the annoying, monotonous sound. a green, symmetrical, straight horizontal line displayed.

it was a blur, metaphorically and literally.

then came the funeral, eulogies spoken and flowers thrown into the grave, falling into the dug ground, along with the white casket. ashton was dressed in a semi-formal attire; a tuxedo, skinny jeans, leather shoes, and a red bandana.

it was the fall of 5 seconds of summer, but the three still kept in touch with each other. they visited ashton's grave every day, either quiet or noisy, but nevertheless still visited.

and although years had passed, that the inevitable death of a famous drummer, and a lover occurred, people still recognized his name, and luke still loved him with all of his heart.

he was never forgotten. 

¤

idk how cancers work k.

i tried, i'm really sorry. and forgive me for the lack of updates. ugh.

i posted a het [het] (het) {het} //het// \\het\\ fic. of calum hood. please check it out, thank you in advance if you do.

stay awesome, awesome person!