it's an addiction.

Luke and Ashton sat peacefully at the wooden bench, quietly admiring the beauty that was in front of them [and beside them, but they won't probably admit that out loud.]

A flower crown with peach and cream petals laid on top of the curly brown locks of Ashton's head, adding a dash of adorableness to his cute aura.

Luke fished out a single cigarette from the red and white pack and lit it with his lighter, inhaling a puff before resting it between his index and middle finger. Smoke was emitted by his mouth and it disappeared with the air around them.

The two only knew each other for a month, but already was the best of all best friends there could ever be. But Luke only knew limited stuff about Ashton, the physical and family stuff. He didn't know anything about Ashton's thoughts or ideas or opinions. What he wanted to know was why Ashton always wear his flower crown.

Not that he hated it though. He thought, and saw that he looked perfect in it. It was a daily thing for Ashton, and Luke was just curious on whether why he always wore them.

"Ashton?" Luke called out, and continued his question when Ashton's hazel eyes focused on him, "Why do you always wear these flower crowns?"

"U-uhm.." Ashton blushed and stuttered, and Luke silently cooed at the as[h]tonishing sight, "Well, they m-make me f-feel p-pre-pretty..."

"Well Ashton," Luke started, grabbing the other boy's chin with his other hand, "You are very pretty, even without those crowns, but it's okay to wear them."

"Thank y-you," Ashton's blush grew darker, "Can I ask you a question, too?"

Luke nodded with a small smile etched on his face, "Sure."

"Why do you sm-smoke? N-not that it's a b-bad t-thing, no-no-not at all," He stammered, adding a nervous chuckle at the end of his statement.

Luke took a dramatic drag from his cigarette and blew the smoke out of his nose before abruptly throwing the coffin nail away, "I'm addicted to it."

Ashton nodded understandingly. Luke smiled as an idea suddenly came up in his mind.

Luke leaned closer and kissed Ashton on the lips, Ashton catching the taste of a cigarette, but not being bothered.

"Smoking, along with kissing you.. It's an addiction. It's worse than nicotine, but I wouldn't have it any other way."

Ashton blushed, a shade darker than before.

Oh yeah, they were make-out buddies, and they just love making out with each other. No strings attached or feelings grown, though, right?

Haha, yeah, right.