baby lashton [3]

"Let's play hide and seek!" Ashton shouted, already running to a random direction.

"Okay!" Luke enthusiastically replied, walking over to the huge tree inside Ashton's yard and leaning his head against his arm which was attached to the trunk.

"One, two, three.." Luke counted, twenty digits coming out from his mouth before peeking outside.

"Ready or not, here I come!" Luke declared, tip-toeing around the backyard. He couldn't find Ashton around, so he decided to look at the front yard.

"Come out come out wherever you are!" He screamed, both of his hands cupping around his mouth. He sniffed, trying to catch a whiff of Ashton's scent which we already memorized. He didn't catch even a tiny bit, so he went out of the white-picket fenced house and moved around the street.

"Ashton!" Luke shouted, looking around the block. There was no sign of a curly mess of brunette hair or large dimples or long fingers, so he travelled around more.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaashton!" Luke screamed louder than before, a tad bit worried that he still hasn't find his best friend.

He turned a corner and walked around, scanning every nook and cranny of the neighborhood for any sign of an attractive eight year old. Nope.

He returned back to Ashton's house and prepared to open the door, but someone already did it for him.

"Oh my god Ashton is missing! Help me find him! We were just playing hide and seek and he suddenly went missing! L-like I can't find him anywhere! Oh my god I am so sorr-" He ranted in one breath, but was cut short by the sound of a loud laugh.

"Ashy's here, Lukey!" Ashton childishly stated, still laughing at Luke who was blushing a shade of light pink.

"You scared me!" Luke retorted, crossing his arms for emphasizing that he was mad. Or at least he was trying to be.

"Aww, is Lukey sad?" Ashton cooed, moving closer to Luke who was standing on their front porch. 

"Lukey, don't be mad at Ashy!" Ashton said, hugging Luke tightly. Luke hugged back, his arms going around Ashton's petite waist. Ashton giggled into Luke's neck, their height gap not really that large.

"I lub you!" Ashton said, looking Luke in the eyes.

"I loves you too!" Luke said, and Ashton pecked his cheeks. Luke blushed, while Ashton peppered Luke's cheeks with small kisses.

Ashton's mum cooed at their uber cuteness and slightly cringed because his husband wasn't there to be all cutesy and cheesy and couply with her.

¤

two updates in one day? yayyy. (for me, it's one day, don't judge.)

okay so i know i've said this before in the message board.

but can you please follow || vxnyls ||? it's my side account where i'll post non-ffs books. like boyxgirl, girlxgirl or boyxboy. 

i already posted one. titled 1:13. it's like, cliché i think. but please give it a shot, i'm trying to improve my writing by widening the genres that i write. thank you. please read it and follow and comment and vote and thanks in advance.

stay awesome, awesome person!