Chapter 3

Your POV

When 11:30 arrived I was waiting patiently outside of Jovani's, sitting at a small table sipping on a slurpee from 7/11. I sigh a bit watching some of the women in the store laugh while looking at gorgeous shimmering dresses.

"Boo!"

"GAH!" I jumped forward and spun around to see Ochako, my heart thundered in my chest as I lowered my wrists.

"Got you!"

"For fucks sake Uraraka! Don't ever do that again!" I sighed catching my breath as she threw away my slurpee, I gathered my things and angrily crossed the street to the store.

"I'm sorry (N/n)! But it was the perfect opportunity!" I rolled my eyes as we walked in, an associate coming to greet us immedietly.

"Hi there, my name is Mina, how can I help you?"

"Hi Mina, my name's Uraraka and this my friend (Y/n)." I smiled and gave a small wave. "We where invited to a masquerade and we are looking for a nice dress. Maybe something a little skimpy but still formal."

"Uraraka!" I scold a bit, she looked over and scoffed.

"What? You and the boss might get together, and I got my eyes set on a certain green haired hunk!" Mina laughed and I just rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Well I think I have the perfect thing for both of you!" She smiled and lead us over to a corner of the store, the soft music playing gave the store a kuch more inviting vibe. Mina hummed before she held up a black and pink dress towards Uraraka, it came down to her thigh and had a nice white lace around the collar bone.

"Oh wow! This beautiful!" She smiled and took the dress heading over to the dressing rooms. Mina looked over to me and sucked her teeth in thought.

"I think you might want something a little longer than hers." I nodded softly, I wanted to seem somewhat professional, right? I jumped from the quick motion of her holding up a (f/c) dress, it shimmered softly in the light as she spun it around.

The dress would easily cover my ankles, both sides had slits that ran all the way up to the hips and didn't have any straps on the shoulders.

"You might not want to wear anything underneath it." Mina chuckled and I blushed darkly, I took the fabric into my hands. It was a light satin, very smooth and comfortable. I sigh and check the price, it was a bit spendy but I really loved it.

"I'll try it on." She smiled and handed over the dress.

"I'm going to go find a nice pair of heels to go with it." She took off towards the shoe isle as I walked into the dressing room. I slipped off the jeans and shirt I was wearing just to test it out.

"Oh yeah... Definite commando dress." I groaned and turned running my hands down my side's. "But damn I look so good." A knock came at the door.

"(N/n), can I see?" I unlocked the door for Ochako and she quickly slipped into the cramped stall. She turned and gasped loudly.

"How do I look?"

"So amazing!! You have to buy it!" I node in agreement and slip the dress off deciding to buy it. Who knows, maybe I could catch the eye of a certain attractive Underworld King.