Chapter 6

Your POV

I helped Uraraka drag a drunken Midoriya to her car. He was dead weight against the both of us, and the heels didn't help the situation at all. We carefully threw him into the back seat of her car and buckled him in.

"Thanks (n/n), I don't know what I would have done without you."

"Probably collapse of exhaustion, I'm surprised he's so heavy!" We huffed loudly as the valley handed Uraraka her keys.

"Well, I guess I'll see you later. You gotta tell me how your night goes with Mr.Todoroki." I blush darkly and cover my face.

"I...i don't think that's going to happen." Uraraka rolled her eyes as some other people where leaving the party.

"Oh please! Its happening." She winked and walked around to the driver side of the car. I jumped feeling an arm wrap around my waist, I looked up to see Shoto. 

"Drive safe please Uraraka."

"Will do Mr.Todoroki, please take good care of my (n/n)!" Todoroki stiffened with a deep blush of his own.

"I... Uh, I will." We exchanged a small wave as Uraraka took off to Midoriya's home. We stood there for a moment and Shoto looked down to me with a smile. "Lets go have a drink."

"A-alright." Shoto leads me inside the now almost empty ballroom. "These things don't really last long, do they?"

"No, usually people come here to dance and drink for free." He handed me a glass of champagne and we slowly took a sip still looking directly at each other.

"Must be lonely." He nodded and set down his finished drink taking a small look around the ballroom.

"Most definitely, most of my family only speaks to me when they need money. And every friend I have ever had has tried to kill me."

"Wow... That's intense." He shrugged nonchalantly as I finished my drink and set it back down, my eyes widened as realisation settled in. "Oh crap, I don't have any extra clothes..."

Shoto smirked and let out a bit of a chuckle before the smirk fell to a soft smile.

"Its alright, I can have one of my maids go out and get you something." He motioned towards a woman and she ran over immediately.

"Yes sir?"

"Froppy, could you find Ms. (Y/n) some clean clothes? Use my credit card if you have to." He slipped out a black credit card and I felt a weird sense of guilt wash over me.

"No! I couldn't possibly accept that." I held his hand preventing him from handing over the card.

"Hm? And why not?" His eyes stared directly to my own making me feel small and weak.

"W-well... I don't want you to pay for anything like that."

"I have the funds, it's seriously not a big deal (y/n)." The maid reached out and I stepped in front of her.

"I-i can pay for my own clothes!"

"Nonesense! Please (Y/n), I insist."

"B-but Shoto... It's not that important. I can just sleep... In uh." Shit, I forgot. I'm not wearing anything underneath. But we would be in seperate rooms so it should be okay. Right?

"Sleep in what Ms.(Y/n)? The nude? That doesn't seem very appropriate." A few of the butler's snickered, he shot them a glare as I hid my face with my hair.

"Well we are in seperate rooms, right?" I looked up a bit as he passed the card to Froppy. It seemed almost impossible to win a fight with this man.