Chapter 7

Your POV

"Mr. Todoroki I found some clothes!" Froppy ran up to us with a smile, Shoto and I where currently in the process of heading up to his room. My legs where wrapped tightly around his waist and my hands where still lost in his hair.

"Thank you Froppy, hold onto them for me." He gave her a small smile and she nodded before hoping away. "Now, where were we?" I blushed and leaned in giving him a small kiss, one of my hands was placed against his cheek so I could angle his face better.

My heart fluttered nervously as he started walking the stairs, his hands held firm to my waist so I wasn't worried about being dropped. Unless he tripped on the stairs, that would be a another problem.

A small gasp left my lips as he set me down on the bed, I couldn't remeber him ever opening the door or locking it. A small groan escaped Shoto as he trailed kisses down from my jawline to my collar bone.

I could feel the weird mixture of temptures from his quirk as he left opened mouthed kisses on my shoulder. I gave a small moan as he bit on my sweet spot, his tongue licked the flesh before her began sucking on the spot leaving a dark hickie.

My body squirmed beneath him as my hands finally decided to work at undoing his shirt. Every kiss, every kind caress had left me absolutely breathless. My skin felt as if it was on fire, both from desire and just embarrassment.

"My dear, can I take this off. I wish to see you." His large hands had the end of my dress bunched up to just above my thigh.

"Lord please, I'm to hot." My voice was barely above a whisper as he slid the fabric over my head, and being the gentleman he was, he also finished taking off his shirt.

We sat there for a moment, just admiring each other. His eyes danced with a carnal desire, the sight had me bringing up my legs and arms to cover myself.

"Why are you hidding?" I looked up to him and bit my lip, the sound of his pants being unzipped had my core throbbing with need.

"Its embarassing." He had slipped off his socks and pants, he hovered above me in only his boxers.

"What is?"

"Your staring!" He chuckled and kissed my hands that covered my breasts, one of his hands slithered down my body and between my legs.

"I can't help it, your absolutely stunning." He activated his quirk, a small cool breeze radiating from his hand. He pressed his hand against my heated core forcing a loud and shocked gasp from my lips. "Now please (y/n)... Move your hands. Let me show you how beautiful you are."

Very slowly, I opened my legs and let my arms fall to my side's. The smile that crossed his face made my heart flutter. I closed my eyes and squirmed feeling his lips against my burning skin. I heard his groan of satisfaction as he dipped his fingers into my core.

"S-shoto!" I moaned, my nails digging into his biceps. Small pants escaped my lips as his teeth grazed and pulled lightly at my nipples.

"So wet and I've barely done anything." His fingers curled hit my g spot, tears welling in my eyes from the pleasure.

I of course wouldn't admit that I haven't done this in a while. I blushed realising I was legit getting ready to have sexual intercourse with my boss.

"Shoto, I can't wait any longer please."

"Good. Neither can I." He pulled away and the loss of contact left me whimpering. He simply chuckled and leaned over me reaching for something in his bedside drawer. I just stared in awe, his hair just framed his perfectly and his body... LAWD that body! "Like what you see?"

"Uh... Yeah I kinda do." He chuckled as he pulled off his boxers and put on a condom.

"I'm sure youre going to like this even more." A blush and a small squeak erupted from my throat as he pulled me to the edge of the bed. "I hope you're ready."

"So ready." We both smiled, a loud moan echoing through the room as the familiar feeling of penetration filled my being.

"Damn, are you a virgin? You're kinda tight." I shook my head in reply, shivering lightly as he took an experimental thrust. "Shit... Could have fooled me."

"I-its just been a while." I gave him a weak smile that quickly melted into a loud open mouthed moan as he snapped his hips forward. The pleasure that burned in my nerves was to much, my body heating up significantly and a small sweat forming on my body from desire.

Once satisfied with my reaction, todoroki had picked up a medium fast pace. The rough pounding made my core twitch and the headboard to thump loudly against the wall. My moans and his quiet grunts had mixed with the rhythmic creaking of his Alaskan king bed.

"S-shoto I'm close." My voice was hoarse from the loud and consitent moans.

"Me too (Y/n)." I felt his body shift to lean on me, our sweaty bodies connected as we kissed passionately.

I pulled from the kiss and threw my head back in bliss screaming his name as my walls clenched tightly around his member.

"(Y-yn)..." He let out a low groan next to my ear, his body tensing and holding me tighter as he came into the latex condom. A small whimper escaped both of us as he pulled out, he tossed the spent condom into a trash can and came back to the bed laying next to me.

We cuddled close, his hand playing with my hair making my eyes droop sleepily. His heart beat and steady breathing helped aid me to sleep as I closed my eyes with a happy sigh.

Todoroki's POV

Once (Y/n) had finally fallen asleep I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. Shoto you dumbass, what are you doing?

I looked down to her sleeping figure, the sight made my heart leap in joy. Fuck... Do I love her?

A/n: so sorry that took forever, I suck at writting this sort of thing 😂. Forgive me.