Chapter 9

Your POV

I walked into my house and looked around, a small smile on my face, I was finally home. A place where I felt comfortable being. I looked to the clock and realized I was going to be late to work. I quickly run to the bathroom and strip down and get showered, I didn't bother much with makeup, just a small smokey eye and lip gloss to look professional. 

Once I was dressed I ran outside and down to my car, I got in and noticed that the dome light didn't turn on. Oh no.. PLEASE GOD NO! I put my key in the ignition and turned it over, the car spluttered and spit but didn't start.

"Come on you piece of trash!" I growled and tried again, nothing... I teared up and slammed my hands against the stearing wheel. I had no money to fix this! I quickly got out of my car and grabbed the things I would need for work and ran to the nearest bus stop. I just barely caught the bus... My hair sticking to my face from the sweat, I was so glad my makeup wasn't smearing or running....

I used the sleeve of my shirt and quickly dabbed my face of the sweat. A blush coming to my cheeks feeling a man push up against me, I quickly moved away and more towards the front of the bus, my stop wasn't to much longer hopefully.

I got off the bus after twenty minutes and looked to my almost dead phone, I was almost ten minutes late! I rushed to the elevator huffing and puffing. Man, I really needed to get back in shape. I reached and pushed the floor number I needed, I stepped back and hid in the corner just chilling and waiting. 

Right before the doors closed I looked up and noticed a slim and muscular hand had stopped the doors from closing. My heart dropped and I blushed terribly seeing Shoto. I looked down to my feet as he stepped in. 

"Oh... good morning Miss." He smirked as I gave him a very shy wave. The doors closed and he scooted closer, I was trapped in the corner. Quiet literally. "I see you are late for work... What's the cause hm?" 

I shivered feeling his breath against my ear. I looked up to him our eyes locking and that gorgeous smirk.... I couldn't find any words...

"I-uh... M-my car died and I had to take the transit..." His smirk fell and his brows furrowed. He seemed perplexed and overly confused.

"Why didn't you call me?"

"You where already gone and I didn't want to burden you." He chuckled softly, my cheeks burning redder, the things this guy made me feel was so intense. 

"You aren't a burden little rose. You are the exact opposite in fact." He tilted my chin up and snuck a small peck. My heart fluttered and I subconsciously leaned in for more. I knew this wasn't professional... But I just couldn't help the feelings I had. He pulled away with a teasing smile. I whined.

"Meany." I crossed my arms looking away. He leaned down to my ear, his hands holding my waist and pulling me close to him. I could feel a tent forming in his pants. 

"No little rose, what's mean is how you make me feel. especially in this sexy little pencil skirt." He growled lowly. My legs started shaking a little.

"T-Shoto..." I corrected myself as his lips kissed my neck. 

"Come to my office later..." I nodded as he pulled away as the doors opened. My cheeks flaring as I ran out to my little cubicle after clocking in. Today was going to be a weird day! 

(small update to remind myself this book exists lol)