Author's Note

Hey readers! I hope you like this book, this is not the first werewolf book that I am doing, so I'm sorry if you want this book to have mature smutty scenes. I'm not really good at writing any of that. Another thing is if you're the kind of innocent minded, then I have to warn you about strong language.

Third, you guys should know that this book and my other books are my copyright, meaning that there should be no copying from anyone. This book is mine...so there will be harsh consequences if you copy any of my books.

Forth, I believe that you as my readers have different opinions of my book so please feel free to comment, it doesn't matter hateful or kind... I will deal with any of it. And please do not forget to vote on the star down below at the left bottom of your screen.

Lastly, my updates... Since I have already did most of my chapters on my laptop, I am still using my phone since I don't have WiFi. I will try to get as many as cellular data on my phone to update the chapters. Also feel free to write on my wall with any encouragements or discouragements since there are times when I feel uncomfortable of what I'm writing.

Please don't forget to vote and comment!!!

Love,
Reeh💕