One

It was another peaceful day at a dorm where 7 boys live in.

Or not.

Let me rephrase it.

It was another messy day at a dorm where 7 boys live in.

You can say it's a normal day for everyone. A small guy running around the house without a shirt on, an alien running after him with a shirt in hand and telling him to wear it, a tall one tripping everywhere, a mom cooking for the boys, a grandpa sleeping at the couch as if his 8-hour sleep last night wasn't enough, a sunshine jumping around, being energetic as always, and a maknae who just looks at the whole mess his hyungs made with his shookt eyes.

"hyungs! Can you all please clean up this mess, Jiminie wear some shirt and let's all arrange ourselves like true gentlemen we are!"

everyone stopped at Taehyung's loud voice. of course, who wouldn't? he has this very deep voice and using that in yelling is not really a thing they got used to always.

"and why should we do that?" asked the grandpa of the small group with his eyes still closed. he was kind of irritated that he was awakened by taehyung's loud voice and it's shocking that it's not because of the noises they are making before taehyung made an announcement.

"my sister's coming over from her vacation."

they all ignored his response not until they realized what he said.

"your sister?!"

"our cousin?!" both seokjin and namjoon said

taehyung nodded and before they can even move a single inch from their spots,

"hey ya mah dear bro, cousins and your weird friends I am now here bow down for me, peasants!"

they all turned to their owner and the voice and gasped. not because she's queen elizabeth, not because she's the current miss universe title holder, but because she's the devilish younger sister of kim taehyung and the cousin of kim seokjin and kim namjoon.

kim yerim.

and she's the most terror person for them.

"what in the world is this garbage pit?" she exclaimed after examining her surroundings.

"who let her in?! as far as i remembered, i locked the door!" jimin exclaimed and there goes their maknae offering them his bunny smile, innocent eyes and two of his fingers showing up like a peace sign

"me."

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

....

"mah brotha, i wish to transfer back to my school before."

"no."

"oppa!!!!"

"taehyung, just let her, jebal, her voice is irritating me."

taehyung had no choice but to nod at his younger sister's request since his yoongi hyung already said please that is very rare.

"yes! i'm going back tomorrow."

...

the sun was shining brightly, and after another messy preparations on going to their school, all of them are now placed on their van, with their oldest member jin driving them towards the school premises. seeing their vehicle entering the parking lot, you can hear all the squealing and shouting from their fangirls from outside. their group, bangtan boys, or BTS, was famous for being the kings of the school that nobody wishes to mess around with and get on their bad side.

yerim sensed danger from some stares she is receiving so she did some ninja moves and slipped off the crowd after pretending she's a fan. if these crazy peeps knew that she's from that van, they will all charge towards her and who knows what will happen to her.

so she proceeded to the main administration building, registered and enrolled herself, got her schedule and she's now walking like a runway queen at the middle of the hallway.

all students, except for those who are still fangirling at the parking lot, were staring and examining her, knowing that she is newly transferred but some of them knew her identity, we can't prevent that coming from a freelance model of a famous clothing line.

"kim yerim?!"

the lady in yellow dress and flip flops, looking like a summer diva looked back and saw an oh-so very familiar figure that she knew so well.

"park sooyoung unnie!!!!"

she ran towards the taller red haired female who was opening her arms to welcome her. she was her unnie who she left on that school, and they get along so well with their personalities and literally just everything.

"where have you been, kim yerim?! we missed you for almost 4 effin months! what happened huh?!"

not much to yerim's surprise, sooyoung pinched her arm, causing her to scream a little and cutely let out a pout.

"i have my reasons too unnie!"

"you better explain, maknae! you little devil!"

and as sooyoung pulled yerim's hair jokingly, yerim let out a little yelp in surprise, attracting some attention from a group of people

one of them immediately held sooyoung by the wrist and yanked it off from the smaller's head, completely shocking the red-haired female

"what do you think you are doing to my cousin, huh park sooyoung?! if you think you can victimize her too then you're dead wrong!"

sooyoung was left dumbfounded by the speech. she was about to reply when the person continued.

"listen here, park sooyoung, hurt anyone just not her."

yerim on the other hand was pushed on the back by none other than jeon jungkook, who glared at her when she was about to butt in the conversation.

"stay out of here, yerim" he said in a stern tone

"but--"

"YAH!! what do you think you are doing to my sooyoung?!"

all of them looked back on their owner of the voice, and saw a petite woman who has dark brown hair from the top of the head, light brown in the middle until blonde on the tips. she stomped towards the little scenario and stopped in front of sooyoung and the other one

"kim seokjin, what do you think you are doing to my baby?!" she exclaimed and let out a punch that hit seokjin straight in the nose.