Seven

"come on guys, there's no point in yelling at each other without making any sense. we can't finish this project if you are going to continue being like this."

the two bickering, namely seungwan and yoongi, which is almost shocking to the other two males, namjoon and hoseok because their hyung yoong isn't really fond of talking at all, saying that it is a waste of saliva and energy exchanging nonsense with a nonsensical woman, ehem, who also goes by the name wannie.

the two huffed, and turned away from each other like children who got into a fight because of a single candy. even yoongi has his arms crossed against his chest, a rather amusing sight for his friends because of how childish he is acting right now, contradicting his scary and silent demeanor.

"as much as i enjoy watching you two argue like kids, we rather stop you from that because of how important this project right here and since we are not that mushy mushy with each other, this will be a very difficult task, especially if you will continue being a brat, son seungwan."

the only woman of the quadruple felt attacked that she actually gasped and acting dramatically, held her hand over her chest, where namjoon's eyes followed, and she caught him staring at where he shouldn't be.

"w-what the! namjoon you pervert where the fuck are you looking at?!"

yoongi and hoseok both shared a look before diverting it towards their tallest member and leader, shooting him a disbelieving look as they caught him actually looking before he diverted his head away in a span of a split second. the other got flustered and immediately shook his hand in front of him, shaking off the thought by denying it.

but seungwan isn't having any of it.

especially when she is victimized and molested and she now has a chance to show her 'attorney-in-the-future' skills.

"i didn't looked at it one bit!" namjoon defensively stated, waving his hands frantically and shaking his head vigorously side by side, giving him a slight headache. talk about sacrifices just to regain dignity.

seungwan screeched and pointed an accused finger at the tallest of the males in front of her.

"i-i will sue you in court!" she screamed, attracting someone's attention from outside and quickly went to see what's happening inside their location.

"what's happening here? is everything alright?"

the four previously present immediately looked behind them to see the latest comer. to their surprise, and to seungwan's sparkling of the eyes after widening them, there came another persona from their seniors department.

looks like the other three have found their most hated creature. (guess who?)

"titan?!"

"dwarfy!"

the three male's eyes followed seungwan as she stood up abruptly and ran towards the standing male at the door, and tackled him down on the ground, with the tiny woman at the top of the male, hugging tightly and not to mention, affectionately. very.

yoongi's eye twitched.

namjoon tsked.

hoseok frowned.

who is this fucker?

the two lied there for a short while, making namjoon's hands itch in an urge to pull the woman out of the man's long arms. because it is inappropriate, he defended.

eventually, seungwan let go of the man and stood up while helping the male stand up as well. but to their massive shock, the sassy woman suddenly pulled out a stunt they didn't imagined she will do anytime soon or ever in a lifetime.

she goddamn slapped the tall man in the face, with a loud smack echoing in the area.

hoseok cooed in an "oohhhh~", no, he is not amused one bit.

"where the hell have you been all this time, you piece of annoying shit?!"

seungwan continues to hit the man repeatedly on the chest and the arms as the other just chuckled, seeing the tiny woman as an angry hamster throwing a tantrum against its owner.

"if only you have been here the whole time i wouldn't be grouped with those assholes--"

"woah there, mind your language, my love."

my love?

the fuck?

"uhh, do you mind introducing this guy to us or you prefer us to stop this and fail in music class instead because we are interrupted?"

seungwan looked back at the speaker and glared, again, like an angry hamster. but then sighed and calmed down.

"this is my childhood best friend. but he is from the senior department, jongdae oppa's friend, park chanyeol." (surprise, surprise)

(a/n: okay, let's face the fact, i changed seungwan's crush from chen to chanyeol because the dinosaur has already a family on his own and that made the author of this book very depressed, but of course happy because he is the best and deserved to be happy on his own--alright. let's stop shipping chen to wendy from now on.)

"greetings, gentlemen. i am park chanyeol, from the group exo." chanyeol introduced, offering a handshake which the boys accepted, for the sake of formality,

but also including a little tighter grip on the hand.

bromance?

the hell not.

more like, a little competition between men who have a common love interest.

oops, did i just said something to spoil you?

welp, it's alright. you all probably guessed it waaaaaay before the story even started.

"kim namjoon. this is jung hoseok, and min yoongi."

"nice to meet you, boys."

boys? kids? brats? aren't those the same?

"hope you aren't doing something to my baby here."

much to the other males' further irritation, chanyeol wrapped an arm around seungwan's shoulder, claiming property.

"nope, of course we aren't. we are actually planning what shall we do on our project."

"that's good to hear."

chanyeol turned to look at seungwan with fond eyes, a mist of romanticism surrounding the two.

are these two actually a couple? how about chen sunbaenim? i thought this woman has a massive crush on that guy? then what is this? what is going on between the two of them?