Author's Note

Happy 1K+ Views shippers! Oh my, thank you so much for the people who exerted the effort to open this story that I honestly don't even know where this story is heading since there is less interaction and moments between these two groups, but gah WenGa is whipping me into shape because of the incident on my baby Wendy is SBS Gayo Daejeon (honestly those jerks are at fault and arghh my anger is rising up--but back in the situation at hand I really believe that the reason why Yoongs is spacing out during their performance is because he is freaking worried about the woman, he can't help but to be remembered about the incident and how painful it has been for our Olaf especially in the last song, where all artists are singing and Wendy is shown in the video as she sang, bruh his face went from having a joyful conversation with his members to being a down kitty once he saw the SM artists singing. Ahhhhh~ my piscesablue hearteu~

Anyways, I'm looking for more inspiration at the moment, and this quarantine is making me feel mixed emotions, happy because there is no pressure in school, frustrated because you can't have that much access to establishments and such but I digress. I really really want to thank you all people for reading this story! You can comment down some reviews or recommendations you want to imply in the story, feel free to do so, co-fans! I love you all people!!!