Three

taehyung knew that his younger sister was part of the school's queens, Red Velvet before she was gone for a few months. he kept this detail from his members for a reason only him knows.

and that resulted for him to receive an attack of glares from his six friends.

"yah! why didn't you told us about yerim being friends with them?"

taehyung smiled sheepishly after jimin's question and wrapped an arm around the shorter one's shoulder.

"well, i want to keep it a surprise, knowing that once they meet, something will happen and i'm not wrong, right?"

"you're so bizzare, hyung"

"bizzare's a strong word, maknae, but i'll accept it in my dictionary" he replied and sent a wink afterwards, sending the others into cringing mode

"i didn't know chen likes pink and he can do everything, according to seungwan"

"that exo member? hah! can't believe someone like seungwan can like that guy. he's just--ahmm"

"like what, hoseok?"

"nevermind."

"and i can't believe yoongi hyung talked back at seungwan."

"shut up, taehyung."

"have you heard what that monolids called me?"

"jimin, you have monolids too."

"yeah so? that monolids looked so stiff and so unlady-like, definitely not my type of women."

"well, what is your ideal type of women huh, park jimin?"

"i like girls who are good in dancing, someone who looks cute when she smiles, someone who likes to draw and is good at it, oh! and she's good in singing, too."

"jimin."

"huh?"

"you're definitely describing kang seulgi."

"what?! no! of course not!"

jimin kept on denying everything they throw at him and his squishy cheeks started to blush when he realized all the qualities he described as his ideal type. it was definitely seulgi, not that he is completely aware of what he was saying.

"oh look! jiminie is blushing!"

"shut up, seokjin hyung!"

the group of men laughed and taehyung mocked the way jimin is acting right now.

"jimin?"

"nae, namjoon hyung?"

"you got no jams."

"hyung!"

"jiminie?"

"nae, taehyung-ah?"

"seulgi's right. you're small as a smurf."

Double kill. jimin clutched at his chest and cried dramatically which erupted another round of laughter from them. even yoongi who is always serious and grumpy smiled at the funny conversation.

"so what if i described seulgi? it's not a sin to fall for her right?"

-

"ouch!"

seulgi and the girls was  walking leisurely in the hallways when suddenly seulgi tripped a little, thank heavens joohyun was there to catch her.

"what happened? we all know you are slow in terms of catching up on sentences but your body is in good shape right, seulgi unnie?" yerim asked while clinging on sooyoung's arm.

i told you, she's a devil.

seulgi pouted at her remark and shook her head.

"i don't know"

"oh! maybe someone was talking about her when she was walking. it was a kind of superstition i read from the internet. they say when someone was gossiping or talking about you, it will cause you to choke on something or in seulgi's case earlier, trip on absolutely nothing"

"and there goes wannie unnie with her weird prophecies"

it was sooyoung's time to mock the smaller female, knowing that she is yerim's partner in crime.

seungwan on the other hand shrugged at sooyoung's words and proceeded to walk towards their first class, vocals.

soon after, all seven boys entered the room and placed themselves on their chairs. yerim was then introduced at the class and was told to catch up on the lessons with her unnies telling their teacher that they can teach her their lessons.

seems like the teacher had different plans as she immediately takes out a list and started calling out names in pairs.

all of them started to get anxious of what she was announcing for.

"bae joohyun and kim taehyung"

"kang seulgi and park jimin"

"park sooyoung and kim seokjin"

"kim yerim and jeon jungkook"

"and of course, my favorite and the top student in my class, son seungwan,"

why does it seems like seungwan already knew who is him?

or who are them?

"kim namjoon, jung hoseok and min yoongi"

seungwan makes a face and the girls chuckled at her face.

"miss?"

she decided to raise a hand and question the pairings, well, in fact, it is a group.

"yes?"

"why do i have those three idiots with me?"

everyone laughed at her term with the three of them. they're not really idiots, they call themselves 'the three music geniuses' and seungwan wanted to make fun of their self-declared name.

"well because you four are the most talented in my class when it comes to music making and everything."

-

"i could have been stuck with jongdae oppa, i mean, he's good too! why does it have to be that idiots?!"

seungwan's continous nagging starts to irritate not only three of their enemies who are sitting next to their table, but also the girls. she's been nagging since that class ended and when they are going to eat their lunch.

"unnie, just accept it. we're on the same boat anyway"

sooyoung quoted and went on muching her food. a part of her was still stressed about the pairings earlier and she wanted to take it all out on her favorite stress reliever, food.

"unnie, just stop."

yerim pulled the hem of her blouse and pulled her down to the table. seungwan huffed and sat down before she started eating like the monolid dancer right beside her.

"seulgi can you slow down? you might choke on your food."

the said gal looked up at the other four at their table who were staring at her. she nodded at joohyun and drank a glass of water before swallowing.

"seriously is this girl abnormal or what? she's not getting fat no matter how much she ate for fuck's sake!"

"language, sooyoung."

"sorry, mom."

joohyun faced sooyoung and glared at little, causing chills on the younger's spine. she quickly looked away.