Five

"we are not yet done with our discussion you disrespectful child."

"i'm a year younger than you, joohyun."

"i don't care. don't go near my child."

"what the hell you are not their mom."

"i am their mom, do you need proof?"

"well, sooyoung told me she is only adopted, right sooyoung?"

"what the hell, sooyoung unnie is a traitor!"

"you have been arrested by treachery, park sooyoung."

"as far as i've known, treachery is considered a heinous crime and death penalty is the punishment. goodbye park sooyoung you've been a very terrible friend so off you go."

"you are the traitors here! seungwan unnie that wasn't necessary i wasn't committing treachery!"

"but it is said by the law of court--"

"you are not a lawyer to begin with."

"shush you. i am a promising lawyer and i am doing very well, you can't tell me otherwise."

"otherwise."

"get the hell out of my sight, kim namjoon."

"i wasn't at your sight, i am beside you."

"but i can see you now."

"i was surprised by the fact that namjoon can see you for you are a pinch size."

"you wanna fight? i have a fork here, prepare a million dollars or i will end you."

"uhh guys yoongi is jealous here, you might want to let him join you guys."

"shut up i am not jealous."

"well they are both small but he wouldn't side with seungwan obviously."

"tall or not, i wouldn't side with her."

"so do i, gluta-king."

"namjoon's offended, i thank you."

"was he white? never was he, so that's why he is offended."

"can we please stop this and continue on with our lives?"

"i agree with our mom so please fuck off and seokjin, forget about eating lunch with sooyoung because she is not going with you, you can discuss some other time but now isn't the most accurate time, obviously and all of you, get off our table because you have your own. we would like to claim our right for our privacy so please grant it, thank you."

"did seungwan just...snapped?"

-

seokjin sat down on their table, dumbfounded at the failed mission he has, and stuffed himself with food to cure his depression. the other's watched in silence, and sat down on the remaining seats on the table.

they all started to eat, joining the eldest in his stress eating, but later on namjoon could not resist and spoke up first to their gang.

"uhm, so the first didn't went too well, i guess the success rate at first was on a high percentage but we just happened to ruin it. we're sorry, seokjin."

"it's alright. i was lying about having an idea for the project anyway."

"so you were a little close to getting close, but joohyun is on the way."

"ahmm guys, you might wanna lower down your voices."

"why kookie?"

"i just saw joohyun noona staring at our direction, it seemed like she heard you or something."

"damn, that woman has sharp senses, we will have a hard time with her."

"i told you to lower it down!"

"you're the one yelling!"

"oh sleep why did you left me..."

-

seulgi went right, then left, then straight ahead. it was like she had a gps on her head, for she knew the directions very accurately and precisely.

the path to her love.

the dance practice room.

yes, seulgi loves dancing, probably more than her members, but never with pringles, gosh she will strangle everyone who ever compares her love for dancing to her love for pringles.

say it, i dare you.

the smell of the room lingers around, more like sweat, but surprisingly not disgusting. she sniffed more to distinguish the smell, and it seemed like sweat mixed with a masculine scent. a good scent.

seulgi nodded in approval before opening the door of the aforementioned room. and there she witnessed a very beautiful, aesthetic moves from a dancing persona inside.

the moves were graceful, very flexible he was like one with air.

it caught seulgi's attention since the second she entered, without realizing the identity of the one dancing inside.

probably with the same hobby as hers.

then the music stopped, and sounds of breathing enunciated the area. the person slowly turned to face her direction, and before she knew it, she was already face to face with the other.

and there she sported the biggest frown on previously amazed face once she distinguished the name of the graceful dancer.

of course, it was none other than jung hoseok.

just kidding. this author ships hobi with another red velvet member, she apologizes.

let me repeat it.

of course, it was none other than park jimin.

kang seulgi's rival when it comes to dancing.

she woke up in a trance as a single drop of sweat fell on the floor. pretty silent but seulgi definitely heard it loud and clear.

"what are you doing here?"

"dancing, captain obvious."

"get out then."

"excuse me?"

"you are excused even if you aren't blocking my way. but yes, you are occupying the same space as me so i would like to request for you to get out and get far away from me."

"sorry, i don't take requests from people who can't do splits."

"so am i to people who can't surpass their maknae's height."

"why don't we share? the place is wide enough for the both of us."

"why not."

the couple that is being dumb together, stays together. so they decided to take turns. when the other is practicing, the other will rest and watch, creating an awkward atmosphere between the two of them. but secretly, as much as they hate to admit, they are enjoying each other's companies.

they also share a common hobby and talent, what could go wrong?

"that would look better if you do a split in the near end."

"are you mocking me? you knew that i can't do that right?"

"that's exactly why."