Four

"boys, we need a plan."

the glass table was on the middle, a pair of hands leaning on it as he stared at the others, two of them usually bickering over something nonsensical, one falling asleep, one busily stuffing himself with food, one watching over the one falling asleep and lastly, the only one listening attentively to the one standing before them.

"plan? what plan? that is so troublesome."

"shush, yoongi. don't fall asleep. we need your participation in this."

"what for? ahh, i don't wanna."

"this involves a certain girl you hate."

"certain girl i hate?"

"yeah. sassy petite girl excellently good in vocals?"

"okay. count me in."

"woah, that was new!"

"calm down, jimin."

"if this involves mine then i'm willing too."

"yours? you mean she is yours--"

"no not in that way! i mean the girl i hate!"

"ah. statement unclear."

"so i was saying before yoongi rudely interrupted me, we need to make a plan to take those girls down."

"uh, i have a question?"

"yes maknae?"

jungkook stared back at their leader with his big, innocent, shookt eyes before asking his question.

"why do we need to take those girls down?"

"because they are taking control of the school instead of us, we are the kings."

"but they are the queens so...why bother?"

"jungkook, you innocent cinnamon roll, the reigning queens should be stopped, or else they will take over the school completely, which shouldn't happen because our spot will be taken over and our popularity will lessen. the kings should be a whole lot level higher than the queens."

"seriously namjoon, since when have you been concerned about the group's popularity?"

"ever since that females decided to take things against us."

"even namjoon was challenged by the Velvets, what should we do?"

the seven of them took time to think themselves, taking the situation really seriously, but except for the maknae who really finds no point in formulating a plan against the school's queens, especially they had a member he has a crush on. isn't it obvious who is this girl?

"i have one."

"please jimin, make it a sane one."

"what if..."

-

"park sooyoung!"

the tall lady looked back, and rolled her eyes at the sight. it was kim seokjin, running in slow motion purposely while waving at her. he also does some hair flips and flying kissed to the women scattered in the hallways, causing squeals and fainting.

what a ridiculous sight. he looked extremely stupid.

"idiot, can't you do anything sane?"

seokjin only smiled charmingly, earning a raise in the eyebrow by the sexy dynamite.

"okay, what are you planning?"

this caught the male in surprise.

"plan?"