Chapter 5

First Day with the Plan.

Zack POV

Man, sleeping on the floor hurt my back more than I thought it will be.

I look out the window and the sun was about to rise. With the plan that we made yesterday, I guess I'll be the one making money to avoid suspicion as well as gathering resources.

Today will be a long day

After doing some morning stretches, I walk over to Lisa bed.

Lisa: I'm already awake give me a few minutes.

Zack: Alright.

I walk over to Marcus bed hoping that he is awake so that I don't have to do anything. As I look over to his body, he was indeed sleeping like a rock. I sorry bro, but we got stuff to do today.

Zack: Hey wakeup

Marcus: Noooooo, 5 more minutes.

Zack: No. Get up were busy today.

As I said that I kick Marcus off the bed. With the monster strength that I have, I only gave him a little force. He got a few distance between himself and the bed.

Marcus: WHAT THE HEL- oh so it wasn't a dream.

Zack: Told ya its real.

Marcus: I guess I fully believe you now. Anyway, I'm going to take a bath or shower.

Lisa: Don't Forget to hide your hair and eyes.

Zack: Lisa get up were leaving

Lisa: Noooo, fine

As I saw Marcus wearing the Plague doctor mask to cover his hair and eyes, Lisa finally got out of her bed and change, the three of us went to the main area to our surprise we saw Sass was awake and cleaning up the tables.

Sasha: Oh hey guys, a little bit too early to be out of bed?

Lisa: We could say the same about you?

Sasha: Me? I'm used to waking up early and sleeping late.

Zack: Sleep is very important.

Sasha: Trust me I know. Anyway, what can I help you this early today?

Lisa: know where the baths are?

Sasha: Sure do, its out in the back through those doors. Normally I charge people to use it but Ill lend it to ya for free.

Lisa: Thank you.

Sasha: Anytime luv.

After a quick talk with Sass, the three of us went to the back used the bath. The bath was open to the people of the inn for a price and it was segregated by gender.

There will be more people here later better hurry up.

After when Me and Marcus finish using the bathhouse, we went back to the Main building to tee Sass bringing food for the three of us.

Sasha: Glade you guys didn't get lost finding the place. Anyway, got your guys breakfast incase you were hungry. Don't worry I cooked it this time. Brother cooks the meal yesterday, so I can tell that it wasn't going to be good. I best be finishing the table before the other guest arrives, holler if you need me.

Zack: Bye

What a weird person.

You don't understand what their saying.

you don't need to understand their language to know they're being weird.

Fair point