Chapter 7

Meetings and guest

Zack POV

Well...this was expected but the look on everyone face in the room tells me that they were expecting this as well and both the Guild master and Justino are ready to debate for us.

Ohin: I am sorry miss, but the kids are already registered and members of the adventure guild.

Ashlyn: I'm sorry Guild master, but I thought that you have to be the age of 15 or older to register?

Ohin: These kids have meet special criteria and got approve by our fine adventure Sir Justino. Also don't the church also have special criteria about accepting members.

Ashlyn: I respect Sir Justino and the choices he made, However, is really ok with forcing kids to put their life at risk and for what to make a few silvers to stay at the inn to repeat it again the next day.

Oh, this girl is good. It's no wonder that the church sends her to retrieve us. While we are waiting, I want to check this girl stats I haven't been doing it much as I wanted too.

Ashlyn Church

Race: Human

Strength: F+

Vitality: D+

Dexterity: D-

Agility: D-

Magic: C+

States: None

Title: Priestess of the church of Nestan, Oath Bound, Negotiator, Persuader

....................................................................................................

Gilbert Olm

Race: Human

Vitality: B-

Dexterity: D

Agility: D

Magic: B

States: None

Title: Paladin of Church Nastan, Caretaker, Oath Bound.

Gilbert stats are normal and boring. But it seems about right for him.

With both the guild master and Justino debate against Ashlyn, I see that the angle is moving around the room. My curiosity got the best of me and I watch his every movement. The angle appears to do stretches and a weapon appear out of nowhere and he begin to inspect. His weapon is a long two handed sword that seems to be emitting light or holy magic. After looking at the sword, he looks at me and wave his hand in a hello motion. I decided to wave back, and the angle face was fill with confusion. He walks one end of the room to another in an endless motion. I still have my head fixed to him. He walks right next to me and got down one knee and said something next to my ear. "You can see me?" I didn't say anything as there are people who are having a war with their voices. I just nodded my head. Both Marcus and Lisa were looking at me and the angle then both of them resume to focus at the conversation they had. The angle got close to Ashlyn and into her ear. When the angle step away, Ashlyn became silent which in turn made the room fall silent as well.

Ashlyn: I have received word from the heavens, I will not be asking for the two kids, the heavens want the three of them to come to the temple and be train by the church.

If the room is not as loud as before, it is now as both Ohin and Justino are talking with force behind their voices to keep us here. The three of us just look at each other and waited for the perfect time to talk.