Chapter 6

The Expected and Unexpected Events.

Marcus POV

About a week have passed by since I cure the mother of the illnesses that she should not be alive today. Anyway, since the afternoon that we all left to do our business, the quest have shown up to be completed. I still have my doubts and have check up on the wife condition every day, before Justino force us to sleep. After this event transpire many people including some people in the guild have begun to ask us to heal them or people who are close to them. I do not mind that and I been going to their house along with Justino. Many of the people that they know have the common cold and I just gave them medicine from my inventory not to cure it but to help the body gain immunity to it in the future, while others have a broken or dislocated body part. Some I pop it back into place while others require stitches and bandages. As for how I know his name, Both Justino and Miya have been teaching me how to read and write while Zack is away collecting money for our rent at the inn. As for Lisa, she just was being my translator there were sometimes when Lisa went to do something, and I was left alone but I grown accustomed to it. As for our base, I have program two drones to start repairs while we are doing something in this world. They have made some progress, but work is still needed to be done until then.

Justino: now spell WA-TER

Marcus: *write* WAT*R

Justino: you .... had it just ... change this letter ....

I have made a mistake and Justino took the pen from the counter and began to correct my mistake.

Justino: SEE Just ... and ... and you will ...it in no ...

Some of the words is lost due to translation but I can fill in the gap of what he is trying to say. Learning a new language is harder then expected.

The next moment I see Zack enter the guild building with a small and bloody bag. He walks up to the desk to turn in the quest. The receptionist was a human girl who hardly ever show up in the guild hall. Zack handed her the quest and the content in the bag. She gave Zack the money which allow us to sleep tonight and walk towards me

So how learning a different language going?

Harder then it looks but I am learning

Though it takes like months. I shouldn't underestimate you.

Anyway, did you receive the money?

You know that the guild master lets us sleep at his inn for free?

I know about that, but I would still like to have the money in case of unexpected events happen.

Yea I have the money don't worry but, where Lisa?

I'm at the Inn you idiot.

Lisa that's not nice.

let's go I am tired.

Cramming all that information inside you could do that to you.

Let's go.

Zack POV

After the conversation the three of us had, Marcus and I stood up and walk towards the door. Many of the adventure saw us and immediately back away giving us a clear path. After the fight we had, the guild changes some of the rules by adding "DO Not harassing any new members" and "The guild have the right to interfere with any adventure conflict". I don't know why but I think they want to make sure we don't give the guild a bad name and someone dying in their building. Its funny that some of the guild members already gave us nicknames. Marcus is called "Silent Raven" they called me "Broken" And Lisa is called "Burial" the names are stupid, yet I like them it has a catch to them. As well with the name they are spreading rumors about me saying "I hate all race except humans" or something like that because of how I treat Illeana. Quickly some are debunked with how I interact with Miya. And a new conclusion came to be that I hate the Elven race in general. Again, it was debunked when I bump into a dark elf which in turn drop her bow and dagger to the ground. Her face was frozen in fear, maybe the though that she was going to end up like the idiot in the fight. I pick up her weapon and apologize and continue to do some quest to earn money. A new theory they arrived is that I hate wood elf's or Illeana for some reason. Others believe that Illeana have said something to me which cause me to focus my anger towards her. Not only the adventure believes that but some of the other receptionist ask Illeana about it.