Guild Quest Pt 4

"I told you that nothing good will come from them. We should gotten rid of them while we have the chance." Domos said while glaring at me with hatred. Was it nearly cutting his beard that made him mad?

"You know I can hear you stooped~ or did I already destroy the last of your brain cells?" I said while looking at the burning Fort. I wonder what the hell did happen here.

"Zack please be quiet and Domos if I hear one more word about those children out of your mouth, I will have a very long talk to the guild master about your behavior and the THREE OF US don't want that."

"One...DAMMMN BOY YOU GOT PUT IN YOUR PLACE. Two how do you know my name?" I ask Justino while looking at him. I don't remember giving him my name... did I?

"Your sister told me. Or at least I think it's your sister." I turn my head towards Lisa, we both lock eye contact, then she continues to read her new book. Note to self, got to talk to Lisa about giving away my names later. I looked over at Justino and he was eyeing me with suspicion. I don't blame him most of the bullshit I made up is getting debunked. As we enter the gates, I don't see anything out of the ordinary. No bodies yet the smell of decay is in the air, Fire that burns yet what they are burning on that doesn't make sense, Arrows bedding into the walls yet the directions of the arrows pointed outwards of the fort not inside. In general, shits not right. I was soon snap out of though when I fealt a hand on my shoulder "Do not go outside no matter what." Justino said while he exited the cart and walk over to a group of adventures and giving them orders. I look over both Lisa and Marcus who just gave me the same expression 'I have no fucken idea.' Not long after, Jackie enter the cart with us.

"Morning friends." She said while her eyes were shut which is kind of creepy. She then claps her hands together and began to smile while her eyes still look like they're still shut "Let's play a game to pass this boring time."

The three of us looked at each other than look at Jackie. "What kind of game." Lisa asked while putting away her por- high maturity novel.

Jackie still looked at us with the same stone face "it's a fun game trust me." She then grabs three bolts. From her quaver and handed it to each of us "Last one to let go of my arrow get a special prize." Again, the three of us looked at each other than back to her then I got a message from Marcus

Zack, I don't even need to know what she said to know she is up to something.

I looked at Jackie in the eyes "Ok, if you play with us." I said with a small smile on my face. Meanwhile I got a message from Lisa

You can't be serious?

Trust me.

I look at Jackie and she was sweating bullets. "W-wh me? N-no...I'm N-not g-g-good."

"But big sister Jackie." I looked down at the floor while having the 'sad emote' on that started making my eyes tear up.

"D-don't cry." She then began to look outside for a brief moment. "ok ok I'll play."

She then put her hand on the bolt then I follow suit, soon enough Lisa and Marcus did the same thing. I can tell that Marcus was confuse but decided to go with it while Lisa was giving me the look of disappointment a look I was too familiar with to have an effect on me.

After a few seconds, Jackie let go of the bolt "Oops I just remember that I have to go and check on Lyinx." She then began to get out of the cart while keeping an eye on us. "Promise me that you won't leave the cart and remember last one let go of the arrow get a special prize." With that, she quickly walks away. As soon as she went inside one of the buildings, both Lisa and Marcus let go of the bolt.