Guild Quest Pt 3

After the short event happen this morning, Marcus hop onto the cart where I knock that midget to the ground performing an open head surgery along with Lisa like it was nothing. Most of the other adventure are keeping their distance while trying to look away. Should I feel sorry for him? ...Na he did kind of deserves it for being an ass. After when both Lisa and Marcus were done healing the idiot, Marcus sat next to Justino on the passenger side writing in his "learning new language" book while Lisa was just chilling across from me reading an actual book. The title of the book is called "Forbidden Love by Sevntda". The book in question look nothing special it has a leather cover with black text and a black nearly broken heart that two birds are fighting for it. Lisa saw me looking at the book with a questionable look. Knowing her, I took a guess. I close my finger and thumb while inserting my other index finger into the hole. She just smirk while nodding her head. I fucken knew it. I gave a quick shrug and just relaxed on this bench while listening to Jackie talking about how she can shoot a squirrel in the eye while blindfolded.

"Then my brain told me take a shot when my world was in complete darkness. So, I was like 'oK i trUSt YoU inNEr mE.'" She then began to pull back an imaginary bow while aiming down its sights. "BAM just like that it fell silent for eternity."

"Thats aws-" I tried to talk before she cut me off again

"If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be here right now so... you're welcome." Said Jackie as she has both her hands on her hips while puffing out her chest full of confidence and poise.

I turned my head to her companion Lyinx who just gave me a defeated shrug. "Umm thank you Jackie for saving my life from the squirrel before I was even born?" Or even in this world from the beginning, but I can't complaint I kind of like this new experience.

As time ticks forward and the sound of birds and adventures talking in the distance, the realization hit me harder than a pistol whip to the nuts by a transgender bodybuilder. The ride is slow and were not supposed to get there anytime soon. So, I decided to power nap this through as I reach into my inventory and pulled out a potion that I use to catch mobs easier which according to the description, should be able to knock out even the toughest of foes. I uncork the cap and whiff the contexts in it, and I knew immediately what it was.

Hard Liquor

Before I could drink it, Jackie was looking curiously "Hey, where did you get that?" I just look at Jackie then to the bottle then to her again and I had an idea that could get me in trouble, but I'll deal with it later. " This here? You want some?" She grabs the bottle and whiff the context. Just by looking at her eyes she knew what it was

"Umm Jackie, I don't thi..." His words were ignored when Jackie took a quick swig and immediately ragdoll to the ground. He was able to catch Jackie while I was able to catch the drink before they both hit the ground. "OH MY LORD?!?!...WHAT ON PEGASUS WINGS IS IN THAT DRINK?!?!" He set her on the bench after checking she was alive, he look at me in shock "Hey umm let's put the drink down and maybe talk for a bit?" I gave a quick chuckle and drink the entire container. Soon enough a countdown timer appears in from of me

If the timer reaches zero before it has been resolved, the following effect will take place

Status effect

Unconscious (00:00:10)

"Don't worry, I think I know what I'm doing." I toss the bottle to Lisa which she caught it with one hand without looking. She put it in her pocket which was a cheap was of putting it in her inventory without anybody knowing.

"Goodnight dumbass." Said Lisa as she turns a page of her book

"Hope you enjoy your autobiography." I retort back before the my entire view of the world turn to darkness