Guild Quest Pt2

Before the sun rises, the three of us were awake and ready to go. Due to the shopping spree with Justino he forces us to buy a large tent, excessive number of rations and water, and random junk he thinks that could keep us entertained. We also visited some armor and weapon smiths. Just so he can be satisfied, we all brought a pair of daggers and some armor. It took me about an hour of convincing just to only buy a ring and not an entire set of armor or a new halberd.

When we went to the front gate, we can see quite a few people standing there. We recognized some of the people from the meeting yesterday along with a few that I presume to be from the capital. There not that many people here so the three of us waited by the wall. As time went by, more and more people joined some of them were quite interesting. I saw a bard which was rare even in the game. But what caught my eyes was a person who is 6'6, wearing a full set of pink armor with small spikes on the edges of the armor. Looking closely, underneath the armor is chain mill. His helmet is also pink and represent a demonic skull with horns that curves outward in front of him. on his right hand, he is holding a pink kite shield with a design of a unicorn. looking at the side of the shield have sharp edges; the bottom of the kite shield is sharp enough to decapitate someone heads off with force. The only part that's not sharp is the top of the kite which appears to be blunt surprisingly. on his other hand, the only thing that not pink is his sword which is 3'0 feet long and have an engraving on it that spells 'Mr. Sunshine'. The sword other than the engravings just look like an ordinary sword, leather grip, steel blade, round pommel, Just normal. I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. Apparently, the pink armor is talking to a group of adventure I recognized so I got up from the ground and walk towards him.

Zack: Hello, where did you get the armor?

The person looks at me then proceeded to extend his hand. I reach my hand and we both shook.

Lyinx: Hello little one. My name is Lyinx, but people call me 'Dream chaser'. Aren't you a bit too young to get up this early?

The people who witness my fight told him that I was also part of the group going on the quest. He looks at them, then turn to me, then back to them.

Lyinx: You serious?

They were trying to explain to him that I can hold my own in a fight. He looks at the group thinking that they were lying to him but have no evidence to argue with them. Also, the fact that I'm holding a halberd that's clearly too heavy for a normal child.

Lyinx: Sorry for my rudeness I hope you can forgive me.

Me and the group of adventure were talking about recent events until Justino was getting yell at by...Grandma?!?!

Grandma: How dare you take these kids to that dangerous place. I should hit you until your black and blue along with anybody else that agree to this.

Justino was getting beat up by grandma with her sturdy walking stick.

Justino: Ohin grandmother please I cannot take this damage. Also, your son agrees to this.

We all stop what we were doing and see this lady attacking Justino. Suddenly we can see her anger directed towards one-person Justino mentions. Her walking cane has begun to show cracks from her death grip.

Grandma: I'll make sure that idiot of a son does something like this again.

I better step in before she kills Justino in broad daylight.

Zack: Grandmama do not fear we will return.

Grandma: Oh, sonny I know you'll be safe because you're not going.

I knew I should have just minded my own business I might die if I anger her too much.

Zack: Grandmama, we know what we are getting into. If we back down now, it will be on our record. I swore I shall return unscathed.