~Chapter 4~

Twin speak- Italics/Bold/Both

"Boys! Times time to go shopping for school!" Footsteps thunder down the stairs as the four boys, excited for the shopping trip, rush to meet Remus in the kitchen.

"Father! Papa! What are you doing here?" Severus and Lucius both smile at their beloved son before stating "You don't think we'd miss your first Hogwarts shopping trip? This is a big milestone, son. We wouldn't miss it for the world."  Wrapping Draco in a hug, Lucius turns to Sirius, "what's with the twin Weasleys?"

"Actually sir, we're the twin Blacks!"  They proudly show the document that they have carried since the got the news. "It's wrinkled because we slept with it last night," the boys look sheepish at that admission. Lucius and Severus turn to the elder Blacks in astonishment. "The mother hen actually let you take two of her precious babies?" Sirius shot them a look that said 'we'll discuss that later' and continued getting Hadrian ready for apparation.

"Hades, are you sure you want to travel this way? I know you lose your balance this way, and I don't want you to get hurt,"

"Dray! I'll be fine stop worrying about me. It's not like you're any better."

"But I'm just worried about you, I don't want you to get hurt. You know there is other ways of traveling, but you always choose this one. "

"Maybe if I do this more often, I'll get better at it. Now stop worrying Draco. I'll be fine." Hadrian rolled his eyes as he spoke to his mate. "You act like I can't do anything by myself."

Draco, in all of his Malfoy fashion, responded "You can do anything you want, but you don't HAVE to! You've got me around to help you."

"Okay, then help me get up when I fall down." With that being said, he latched onto Sirius and they apparated, the gaggle of people apparating after. "Ouch!"

When everyone finally arrived in Diagon Ally, they noticed that Hadrian has indeed fallen, and had brought Sirius down with him. His nose was bloody and he had a bruise on his cheek bone, under his left eye. Sirius was seemingly unhurt, though.

"Hey look, Hadrian was right! You did fall on your butt!" "MOVE. I'm the only one that gets to help him up." Everyone parted out of the agitated Veela's way, Draco mumbling something that Hadrian could only hear pieces of "Stupid.... Stubborn... I knew..... hurt.... bubble." He reached over and picked Hadrian up -gently- before healing his wounds and kissing him on the now-healed nose, much to Hadrian's embarrassment.

"I really wish you wouldn't hurt yourself. I hate seeing you hurt, even if it's a little scrape. It makes me feel like I could not protect you," Draco's whispered confession made Hadrian's heart warm at his mate. He snuggled into Draco's arms and looked up at him. "Draco, I know you want to protect me, and you're the best mate I could wish for!" With that said, he unfurled himself and stated "Let's get on with the show!"

First they headed to Madam Malkin's to get the robes they would need. "Hogwart's first years, eh? Got another one of you in here. Give me just a minute and I'll be right out to work with you. The plump old woman was nice enough, she had a measuring tape wrapped around her waist like a belt as she wrote down measurements with a self-writing quill. "I also need to pick up that gift I had ordered, it's for this little gentleman right here," Lucius pointed to Hadrian and finished his request, "it doesn't
have to be wrapped, he can see it now."

She brought out the gift, a silver winter cloak (The cloak at the top, but in silver with Emerald trim) and presented it to Hadrian. "I know you love winter, and I thought the colors were fitting, Draco and your eye colors. Do you like it?" Hadrian was speechless in awe, and Lucius began to get nervous. "Hades, dear? Are you okay?" Hadrian snapped out of his daze and ran to hug Lucius and Severus. "Thank you! Thank you! I love it!" "It wasn't ready on your birthday, we had added a few charms to it. It has a heating charm, and the hood has a staying charm on it. Plus a resizing charm and a charm to keep dirt and grime off of it."

Hadrian hands it to Sirius to shrink and put in their bags, they pay madam Malkin and leave the store, with all of the boys' clothes. "Next to Ollivanders!"

"Hello Lords and Heirs Black, Lords Malfoy, Heir Malfoy. Here to get your wands today? I've got the perfect wands!" They each get handed a wand, and one at a time they test the wands. Needless to say, the store was a mess. Finally the twins found their wands, twin wands no less. "Ah, Redwood with Unicorn Hair, willingly given of course. These wands are perfect for charms and glamours." Next was Draco, "Yew and dragon scales, perfect for transfiguration and the finishing of potions-work." Lastly, it was Hades' turn. "Whomping Willow and Phoenix tears, perfect for dueling! That's a fine choice, lad." The boys were happy with their wands and they were ready for the fun part. "Can we owl-order the books?" "And go get icecream?" "And go to Zonko's ?"  "Yes we can. BUT you have to promise not to use the items we get at Zonko's on Severus or any of the other teachers. Fumbles is fair game, as is Filch." "Yes sir!"

The boys were practically skipping along on their way to get ice cream, Hadrian and Draco holding hands with Fred and George following behind them. When they got to Fortescue's, Fred and George got Bertie Bott's jelly bean flavor while Hadrian went with plain and simple Cookies and Creme and Draco wanted Red Velvet. Afterwards, the crew made their way to Zonko's and the Magical Menagerie. While Sirius went with the twins to Zonko's, Remus and the Malfoys took Hadrian and Draco to get a pet. To their slight surprise, both boys had familiars. Hadrian's familiar was a King Cobra, while Draco, ever the Malfoy, had a peacock. They all met up at the selected apparation point, where the twins were covered in bags from Zonko's. Remus gave a fond head shake, while Severus was fighting off an oncoming headache from thinking about the upcoming school year. They all apparated home, with Hadrian surprisingly not falling this time. By the time they arrived home, everyone was beat, and they all crashed on the couches and chairs in the living room for a 'quick nap.'

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO
Hey guys, gals, and non-binary pals! Sorry it took so long to update, school is kicking my
butt! But I finally did it! A new update! Anyways, I'm going to Los Angeles with my school for the Choirs of America Festival in TWO DAYS, and I can't wait! I'll be gone for five days!

Question for the chapter: Have you ever been out of your state? If so, where to?

~~I've personally been to all of the south east states, and Pennsylvania, Washington D.C and Virginia. The farthest west I've been is Texas though!