~Chapter 5~

"Hogwarts, Hogwarts! Hoggy Warty Hogwarts!" Sirius, being the loving father he was, chanted as he woke his beloved sons up on September 1st. "Boys, it's your first day of school! You've got to get up!"

"Hadrian, Draco's waiting for you when you finish breakfast," Remus' gentle voice was a giant contrast to Sirius' bellowing. Hadrians woke quickly at the thought of his mate waiting for him, tripping over the twins in order to get out of bed.

"Ouch! Hey! Watch it, Hadrian!" The twins grumbled as their little brother kneed and elbowed his way across the bed. "Sorry Gred, Forge! I didn't mean to hurt you!" Hadrian was jumping up and down in excitement. "It's okay! Just be careful next time!" The boys began to get dressed for the day, Hadrian wearing the silver robes that matched some that Draco had. George wore red robes while Fred wore Gold robes. The adoption magic finally kicked in and The twins' hair turned black while their eyes were amber colored to match their new mum's eyes.

"Guys! Look! You look like Sirius! But you have Remus' eyes! That's so cool!"

Remus looked over at his older boys, and smiled. "You look wonderful boys, seems like Lady Magic decides it was needed. Sirius, love, get up here and see your boys!"  Stomping is heard as Sirius makes his way up to the room the boys have claimed.

"Oh my Merlin, Fred and George, y'all look amazing! Come here boys, and give your papa a hug! You too Hadrian!"  "GROUP HUG!"

"Papa, we'd like to change our names. We don't wanna be Fred and George anymore! We found names that we like Caelum and Corvus!" "Well boys, if you're sure! I'll send a letter to Gringotts and your name will be changed before you get to Hogwarts." Remus' acceptance of their choices made them look towards Sirius, afraid of the rejection. "Did you know that those are names of constellations? It's a black family tradition to name their children after them." His grin was wide and his eyes shining as he took his children into another hug
They spent five minutes in the hug while Remus wrote the letter, before the clock chimed, signaling it was time to leave. Sirius grabbed the boys trunks, and levitated them to the foyer while Remus grabbed breakfast for them all. Shrinking the trunks, Sirius placed them in the pocket of the correct child. "Everyone hold on to each other, and do not let go!" Remus grabbed onto Hadrian and George while Sirius had Hadrian's other hand and Fred. Fred and George locked arms, and with a dash of floo powder -and a cry of "King's Cross!" They we're gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Papa! I don't wanna leave you!" Hadrian was a mess, his eyes were filled with tears, and he was shaking. "Please Papa! Don't make me go!" The sudden onslaught of tears confused the party of 7, now that Draco and Lucius had joined them. Sirius and Remus had decided to keep their new job a secret from the boys. They wanted to surprise Hadrian, but they didn't plan for him to freak out. Grabbing for Remus, Hadrian began to cry out "Mumma! Please Mumma! Peas, peas don't weave me." His voice started to sound younger, until it sounded like a 4 year old. Not being able to comfort his mate made Draco irritable and angry. The clock said 10:55 and it was time for the boys to get on the train.

"We love you Hadrian, Cae, Cor! Boys, take care of Hadrian and stay out of the way of Henry Potter. He is not good company." "Yes Papa!" "PAPA! NO PAPA PWEASE DON'T WEAVE ME!" Having enough, Cae picked Hadrian up over his shoulder and walked towards the train.

"I'm sorry Hades, but we're going to be late. You'll see them again, please don't cry baby brother, it's okay." He carried Hades all the way to the train compartment, Corvus leading the way while Draco stalled behind them, still irritable that he couldn't comfort his sniffling mate.

They finally found a compartment that was completely empty. They engaged the locking and silencing spells before they settled in for the long ride. Hadrian having finally calmed down sat beside Draco with his head in Draco's lap. "Hadrian, honey? Can you tell me why you freaked out, love?" Hadrian shook his head before speaking, "I don't want papa to leave."

"I know love, but you will see him again. Don't cry, it's upsets me when you cry and I can't help you." Draco pulled Hadrian up into his lap, and held him there. Both of them fell asleep dreaming of the other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Black, Caelum!" Caelum sat on the stool, and the hat called out "Slytherin" a few minutes later.
The other houses boo'd as he walked over to the table
"Black, Corvus!"

"SLYTHERIN!"

Finally it was Hadrian's turn. "Black, Hadrian!"
~hmmm, where to put you. Gryffindor would do nicely!~ a voice in his head said. No! Please! Slytherin, please! But you'll do great things in Gryffindor! It'll have to be.... if you don't say Slytherin, I'll have to get a seam ripper involved!" It was a desperate attempt to get what he wanted, he didn't know if it would work.

"SLYTHERIN!"
Hadrian stepped off the stool, and began his descent to his brothers waiting.

"Bones, Susan!"

"HUFFLEPUFF!" shouted the hat again, and Susan scuttled off to sit next to Hannah.

"Boot, Terry!"

"RAVENCLAW!"

" Brocklehurst, Mandy" went to Ravenclaw too, but "Brown, Lavender" became the first new Gryffindor, and the table on the far left exploded with cheers.

"Malfoy, Draco" The hat barely touched his head when it yelled "SLYTHERIN!" Unlike the Gryffindors, the Slytherin table politely clapped, no yelling or screaming. He made his way to the table, joining his mate and watching the rest get sorted

There weren't many people left now. "Moon" "Nott" "Parkinson" then a pair of twin girls, "Patil" and "Patil" then "Perks, Sally-Anne" and then, at last -- "Potter, Henry!"
As Henry stepped forward, whispers suddenly broke out like little hissing fires all over the hall.
"Potter, did she say?"
The Henry Potter?"

Henry strolled up to the stage, and his posture screamed cocky. The hat was placed on his head before it screamed "GRYFFINDOR!" The Gryffindor table went wild, the screams almost breaking the glass panes in the windows.
"I see why dad wanted us to stay away from him, he looks spoiled."

Ron Weasley was sorted into Gryffindor "Big shock there," Caelum stated, rolling his eyes.

Finally the last one was sorted, Blaise Zambini, and Dumbledore stood up. "Before we begin the feast, I'd like to introduce our new teachers! Professors Black!" Hadrian looked up from his daydreams to hear Dumbledore day "They will be teaching DADA and a new class on how to deal with Creature Inheritances."
The doors to the great hall shot open, and out walked Remus and Sirius. "PAPA! MUMMA!" Hadrian was up and in Sirius' arms before anyone, including his mate, could stop him.

"Hello, pup ! I told you that we'd see you soon, didn't I? Papa wouldn't leave you like that, your
Momma would kill me!" Sirius barking laughter rang out as he carried Hadrian back to the Slytherin table.

Getting placed in the arms of his mate, Hadrian snuggled in. After the blacks had made their way to the head table, and Dumbledore said a few words— "Twiddle, Dinglehopper, Fuchsia!" the feast began.

After the feast, the Slytherins made their way into the dungeons. The prefect gave the welcoming speech and told them the password "Canis Major" they stepped in and found a common room with the fireplace roaring and green furniture that looked so comfortable. The prefects took the first years into their respective rooms, and they found their beds. Hadrian and Draco's was next to each other, while the twins were together across from them. "Sleep tight, you'll get your schedule Sunday, you have a day to explore the castle, but don't get in trouble!" And with those parting words, the prefect was gone.

"Goodnight" was chorused all around the room, before sleep overtook them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all! I'm sorry about the wait, but I finally updated and now it's time for the QotD!

Who's y'all's favorite musician? Could be a band or just a singer!

AotD: mine is Panic! At the Disco, but FOB is a close second!
~Smile