~Chapter 8~

Draco knocked on the door that he knew was the Second Year Slytherin Dorm
"Draco, is that you?" One of the twins asked through the open door.
"Yes, open the door. I have your brother and a message from my mom."
The twin, Caelum-Draco noticed, opened the door and motioned for the two to come in. "He's already asleep? He's usually the early bird AND the night owl!" Caelum looked at Hadrian closely before glaring at Draco. "Before you say anything, I was not the one who made him cry! A first year, Pansy Parkinson, was the one to do it. She's the pug-faced girl. Her and her mother are always at the balls that Father throws, trying to get him to sign a marriage contract. It never works. She insulted him and then had the audacity to try and take his rightful place as my mate." Draco was getting angry just discussing it.

"Woah, woah! Calm down! If you don't, you're going to wake him up. And we all know how he is when he is woken up! Let's just go see if Papa is awake yet maybe he can get us food and we don't have to go to the great hall."

The three awake boys (Draco still carrying a sleeping Hadrian) walked to the quarters that they knew were Remus and Sirius'.

"Dray? Where are we going?"

"Good morning sleepyhead, we're going to see if Uncle Siri has some food so that we don't have to go into the great hall. Are you okay with that?" Hadrian thinks for a moment and then nods his head.

"Yeah, but he's already in the Great Hall. We should just go back and eat before classes start. We have double potions with the Gryffindors and I want to be full so I can do my best!"

He wiggles out of Draco's arms and starts to head the direction of the Great Hall. As the boys make it to the Great Hall, they are stopped by Sirius and Remus. "Hello Pup!"

"PAPA! MOMMA!" Hadrian runs to his parents and gives them the biggest hug he can manage. "You know it's almost time for class, have you all eaten?"

The boys shake their head and together they walk in. Remus and Sirius head to the teacher's table, while the children make their way to the Slytherin table. As soon as Hadrian and Draco sit down, Hadrian fills his plate with Strawberry Tart and fresh apple slices. Draco and the twins' plates are a little more balanced. Draco has Sausage and Bacon with eggs over medium and sourdough toast, while the twins have fruit parfaits and ham. They are in silence, the twins eating messily.

"Boys! Where are your manners? You're acting like Ronald Weasley!" Hadrian laughed as the twins were reprimanded by Aunt Sev.

"Sorry Professor!" "It won't happen again!" They looked down, sheepish at being compared to their former brother.

"You boys know to call me Aunt Sev, you don't have to call me Professor like everyone else! You're family." Severus smiled at the twins before continuing out the door.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

"You are here to learn the subtle science and exact art of potion-making. As there is little foolish wand-waving here, many of you will hardly believe this is magic. I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses... I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death—if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach."

Hadrian looks up as Aunt Sev strides through the door, his cape swishing behind him. Severus pauses his stride to smile at his son and godsons.

Turning back to the class, he spots Weasley and Potter talking in the back of the class.

"Potter! What would I get if I added powdered root of Asphodel to an infusion of Wormwood?"

Henry Potter sneered and then answered. "I don't know sir, why not look in a book. I bet you'll find the answer there."

Weasley and two other boys began to laugh at his response.

"Weasley! What's the difference in Monkshood and Wolfsbane?"

The twins snickered at the lost look on their former brother's face as a muggle-born stood up looking like they had to use the restroom. Hadrian also daintily raised his hand to answer the questions when it became clear that the boy did not know the answer.

"SIT DOWN! Potter, Weasley, that is 20 points from Gryffindor. Hadrian, please give these children the correct answers.

He smiled at Draco before responding "Powdered Root of Asphodel and the infusion of Wormwood creates a sleeping potion known as the Draught of Living Death. Wolfsbane and Monkshood are the same thing, also known as Aconite." He sat down and Severus turned back to the class.
"Today you are brewing the Draught of Living Death. After you are done, I will come around and check it.
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo
The class was silent until the cauldron of the other two boys exploded onto themselves and the Boy-Who-Lived.

"Added Porcupine Quills, the idiots." Draco watched in disdain as they were lead by the muggle-born to the hospital wing. Hadrian and Draco has finished their potion in record timing, and were watching the other students.

"Mr. Longbottom, why don't you join the Black twins in creating their potion, they are on the same stage you and Ms. Granger were on. Very good job, by the way."

He walked away as the boy joined the twins. "Hello! We're Corvus and Caelum!"
"I-i'm Neville."
"Nice to meet you Neville!"
Introductions over, the boys continued to make a perfect potion.

Severus dismissed the class after bottling a portion of the potions for grading and vanishing the rest.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Sorry it's been so long guys, gals and Non-binary pals! I'm getting beat down by life! The guy I thought I was going to marry broke up with me and I'm trying to learn how to be alone again. I promise the next update won't take as long!
Any-who, who's ready for the question of the day?

QotD- If you went to Hogwarts, what would your favorite class be?
AotD- Mine would be Potions or Runes!

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked this chapter! ~Smile :)