Y/N POV

On my way back to my apartment that I live in I thought about everything I had just been through, I thought about the way the nurse spoke to me like if she spoke to loud I would break and she didn't know what to do about it she didn't know how to tell me I had problems she didn't know how to tell me that I need to see a therapist and she didn't know how to tell me that I have permanently ruined my body, she didn't know how to look me in the eyes and speak to me and it really annoyed me.

I was on my way back but decided to stop in at the store and waste some time acting like I am looking but not really buying anything then I saw it '2 for £1 Pot Noodles, OMG yay you girl scored' I ended up buying 4 Pot Noodles for £2 and I was very pleased with myself 'Money well spent'

I was just arriving at home getting ready to use a Pot Noodle because my diet is scarier than my face and well that's an oof, I got in and went straight to my kitchen making sure to put music on straight away, I hated being in silence, I lived alone my parents didn't want me they thought I was a burden and a waste f money so they got rid of me as soon as possible.

After I had made my Pot Noodle I went into the dinning room to eat it putting the music on the speakers so it was all around the house now so after I finished my food I started dancing around trying to clean my place up giving it a good old dust because it has been a while since I have been here, stuck at that hospital for so long messes with you more, as I was cleaning I went into the bathroom and was surprised but what I saw 'They didn't clean the blood up'  I thought whilst going to get a mop to clean it up.

As I was cleaning it I kept getting these really bad flashbacks to when it all happened and I didn't want that I didn't want to be reminded of how I really feel how I feel deep down my real emotions not the ones the nurses and doctors want me to feel the ones that actually cloud my mind at night when all I want to do is not feel them, the ones that cause me to become the problem I am today.

After finally tidying that mess up I chucked the mop water out and cleaned the mop so there was no trace of it and I wanted to go outside but I didn't want to interact with anyone 'There is only one place I can go now'  I thought to myself as I grabbed my house keys and got my jumper back on and started to leave the house taking my phone and turning off the speaker.

I started walking to one of my favourite places owned by one of the nicest people in the entire world Mrs Park, she owns the bakery just down the street from my house and she has this really nice son but I don't see him often his name is Park Jimin and he is 'HOT!'.

I soon turned up and I saw Mrs Park at the till getting a customer something they wanted and then telling them to enjoy their food and as I walked in the door she turned m way and smiled her eyes nearly disappearing 'That is where Jimin get's it from' I thought whilst smiling back, it seems realisation soon hit her and she squealed running over to me shouting "Y/N you are back my favourite child" and all you could here from the back was "MAMA" from a jealous Jimin.

"Yes I am back and hopefully I am able to stay haha" I hugged her back speaking whilst do so, she looked so happy to see me again, you see I am a regular at her Bakery and I was starting to be so regular that I actually got a job and now we are all really close and by all I mean me her and Jimin always messing around and making jokes, everything was going well until I fell ill and then she told me to take time off and rest, to come back when my health was better so that is what I did 'Not exactly but she doesn't need to know' I said to myself in my head.

"I am so glad you are here me and Jimin have missed you so much and he has been whining like a little girl because he has had to do some of your jobs as well as his own" Mrs Park started spilling the tea whilst laughing 'This women shows no remorse' all I could do was laugh and say "Aww my poor little Mochi", I was expecting him to come out with a smile on his face and give me a hug but that was the opposite he came out looking grouchy as hell then handed me an apron saying "This is your apron you are here so you must be better, get to work I am not doing your jobs anymore" and he walked back into the kitchen me  following behind laughing a little whilst Mrs Park just shook her head at her sons behaviour.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and Vote if you enjoy this chapter it isn't that good hopefully it get's better

Comment on any spelling mistakes I will go back and fix it

This book will be short and have much shorter chapters than my usual 2000 word ones sorry about that but hey can't be helped

Until Next Time Darlings Xxx