Im doing this for credits (Stephen x Reader)

It was another boring day in my theatre class. The teach, Mrs. White was currently talking to us about rehearsals for the collage musical. I wasn't paying much attention until someone barged through the door. I jolted, my attention quickly stolen by the boy in the black hoodie and purple hair.

"Hey losers, Stephen here and just so you know: I'm doing this for extra credits." I held back my laugh as I looked from Stephen to Mrs.White, who seemed like she wanted to smack him.

"Very well, Mr. Stephen take a seat"

The purple haired boy walked toward the chairs that had been placed in a circle in the middle of the stage and sat in the back. I could help but smile and think ' I like him already'

Mr. White went on telling us about the musical. It was supposed to be a moderen Cinderella. She went on saying that everyone had to do the rehearsal, to which most of the class groaned to.

Rehearsals were starting to day after school. She handed each of us a copy of the script. Telling us that we were to practice the main character's lines.

Class ended and I made my way to my phycology class.

~~~time skip because I can~~~

I made my way to the theatre room reading through the script one last time. I kept mumbling to myself and wasn't aware of the person in front of me until I practically slammed my face onto their back. I was about to apologize when the person turned around and laughed at me. My face burned with embarrassment.

"Why are you laughing." I demand, although I was sure my short size was anything but scary.

"You should really watch where your going" he said flashing me a smile. My face began to burn hotter.

"Whatever" I mumbled as I went back to practicing the lines. I tried my best to ignore him, but he kept looking at me.

"Hey," he said, " what's your name?" I turned to look at him, my cheeks no longer as red as before.

"Y/N L/N" I said looking him in the eyes. He smiled at me, and my cheeks began to heat up again.

"Pleasure to meet you" he said. " I believe you already know who I am?" I nodded and reminded him of that morning. "Anyways, do you actually enjoy theatre?" He asked.

"Yes, I believe it's a beautiful way of expressing yourself and bring characters to life through acting and singing." I said.

He looked at me, " you are such a nerd" he said chuckling. "Regardless," he said "I think it's great that you found something you're interested in." I smiled at him, my own way of saying thanks for understanding.

"What are you interested in?" I asked him. He looked at me and then turned his attention to the ceiling as if in thought. I watched as his long lashes casted a small shadow on his cheeks. His lips were a natural color, and his eyes a beautiful warm brown. I hadn't payed much attention to his looks but now that I was, I had to admit, he was pretty cute.

" I like anime" he said looking at me as if ready to attack me if I said something . Then it hit me. "Y/N, he liked anime too."

    "You like anime?" I asked. He nodded, his stance tense and his eyes dark "Yeah, it's ok if you find it weird" he looked at me. "Dude, I love anime, why would I judge you? You are basically one of my people." I said in a joking manner. We spent the rest of the afternoon talking about anime, and waiting for Mrs. White to let us in for rehearsals.

Hey I know it's shit but this is te type of content you signed up for when you clicked this story/book now deal with it. Thank you for reading this crap and I wish you a good day/night.

It's ya girl Emmy signing out✌️