Nightmare (stephen x reader)

Ok so in this you and Stephen are already together and live together and you know the usual stuff but you the reader get bad nightmares every now and then.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Your POV (in your dream)

"S-stop don't come any closer please!" you screamed with tears streaming down your face.

"Someone please help" you tried screaming again but even though there were plenty of people there no one seemed to hear you or spare a glance at you.

The dark figure that was chasing you suddenly stopped and stood there waiting for something or someone.

"YoU CaN ruN ALL yOu lIKe buT I wIll AlwaYs CaTch Up" it's voice was disoriented and threatening.

Y/N was scared even if they knew it was a dream they were still terrified. Y/N stood there with wide eyes tears streaming down their face, their eyes red and puffy.

"S-stop please! M-make I-it s-stop" Y/N was screaming to the top of their lungs.

Stephens POV

I look over to Y/N who started whimpering and shaking.

"Y/N wake up please" I tried to wake them up but they just wouldn't budge.

"Cmon wake up" I tried to shake them a bit but they wouldn't wake up.

"Dang it why won't you wake up" I got up right quick to get a glass of water to see if that will work.

Back to your dream

I felt it catch up to me and grab me and start shaking me all I could do was stare wide eyed.

I finally got away from it and stared running I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and fell into a lake.

End of dream

I woke up fast and sat straight up. I felt no one next to me and started to freak out.

"Stephen" I cried out I felt something hug me tightly.

"It's ok I'm here. Let it all out." He said as he hugged me and caressed my hair.

I sat there crying I was pitiful but he just sat there and comforted me.

"W-why do y-you stay with me I-I'm j-just a b-burden" i said threw hiccups he just looked at me with eyes that showed so much love and kindness.

"Because I love you and I'm gonna help you threw this" he said as he hugged me tighter.

"I love you too" I said as I suddenly got hit with a wave of drowsiness.

I felt him situate me on the bed. He laid down beside me and pulled me close.

That night I slept like a log and actually felt safe. 'I love you Stephen. Thank you' I thought.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Well guys tell me what you think this is my first one posted I think it's alright.
Hazel out!
Have a good day/night Byyyyeeee!!