(Daniel, Hosuh, and Stephen X Reader) Group Project

I gripped the straps of my bag as I made my way to Daniel's house. Stephen and Hosuh were already there and I, as always, was running a little late. We had to do a project for English and we still hadn't decided on what to do exactly.

   The sun shone brightly over my head, people walking all around. I sped walked down the street to his apartment. I rushed up the steps and took out my phone.

   I sent him a message, telling him that I was here. I waited patiently in front of the wooded door, hearing soft voices and shuffling from inside. A few minutes later he opened the door.

  " Hey Y/N, you're finally here." He said, his voice held bit of a playful mocking tone.

   "Well of course, You would cry if I didn't come" I mocked.

  I walked into the familiar living room. It wasn't a big apartment, but it was comfortable. My attention is immediately on Stephen who had his feet on the coffee table in front of Daniel's gray couch. Hosuh was kneeling on the floor, his back towards me as he fixed the papers and books on the coffee table.

"Hey Hosuh," I greeted with a smile. He turned around and and smiled back at me.

"Hey Y/N, glad you could make it." He spoke in his usual soft voice.

"Hey Y/N," Stephen spoke up, loud as always. "What took you so long? Poor Hosuh was gonna end up doing the project by himself."

"Shut up Stephen, he wouldn't have too if you would help him." I replied in a rude fashion. "Whatever, have you guys decided on what we are doing?"

"Um, no, not really" Daniel said closing the door and walking towards the group.

"We tried to think of something, but came up with nothing." Hosuh chimed in.

"I see" I responded, while setting my things down on the ground. I looked down at Hosuh and then at Stephen in thought. We had to come up with something, my grade depends on two idiots, being Stephen and Daniel. "How bout we make the presentation On old writers, and there writing styles?" I suggested. I looked at Daniel who seemed to think about, then at Hosuh, who also considered the idea.

"We could do that." Hosuh spoke at last.

"I don't care as long I get a passing grade." Came the expected response from Stephen.

"Whatever, and get your crusty musty feet of the table." I glared at him. He removed his feet slowly, testing my patience.

     I grabbed my backpack and rummaged inside it looking for pencil, paper and my laptop. I asked Daniel for a towel while I helped organize the paper Hosuh was holding. "What do you need a towel for?" Asked Stephen.

      "To clean the dirt you left on table " Daniel brought over the towel and I wiped down the table. I placed everything in a neat pile and set my laptop in the middle. I opened up the PowerPoint, and asked Hosuh to research a couple of authors throughout the centuries. Stephen said he would help Hosuh take notes though I doubt he'll do anything. While they are doing the notes, Daniel and I will work on the PowerPoint.

After hours of working and yelling at Stephen to get back to work, we managed to finish the project. For the remainder of the day we spent talking and eating whatever Daniel had in his house.  The topic went from school to movies where I found out that Hosuh has never watched a Disney movie.

    "You have never watched a Disney movie?" I questioned. He looked at me Stephen and Daniel before saying that he hadn't.

    "How have you not watched one of the best movies?!" Stephen exclaimed, pretty loudly too.

    "I never had anyone to watch them with." He shrugged. He looked at our shocked faces and seemed confused.

    "What?" He asked in his normal quiet demeanor.

    Stephen, Daniel and I looked at each other and nodded. We all knew what we had to do.

"Daniel get all the Disney movies you own." I ordered. Strands of my hair falling into my face as I stood up quickly. Daniel was out of the living room the moment the words left my mouth. "Stephen, get some snacks"  he sprung up and grabbed his coat and wallet.

     "Okay don't start before I get back!" He yelled as the door closed behind him.

   "What are you guys doing?" Hosuh asked. He was still confused. It was adorable.

    "Well my dear Hosuh, since you didn't have anyone to watch the movies with before, we'll watch them with you!" I smiled at him. He looked at me, his black eyes looked happy and grateful. Red dusted his pale cheeks as he looked away from me.

    "I got the movies" Daniel said coming out of his room carrying a box. I nod at him and turn my attention back to Hosuh.

"It's okay hose, just get comfortable." I smiled at him, his cheeks warming up as he nodded. I walked to Daniel, and we began to discuss what movie to play. In the end, after thinking for 5 minutes we decided on Hercules.

"Okay Losers, Stephen is here!" The purple haired male declares and he barges in the front door with two bags full of snacks. I glance over at him and give him a smile.

"Thanks Stephen, can you put them in bowls?" I ask him. He seemed taken aback by the sudden kindness, but none the less made his way to the kitchen while muttering and low 'yeah sure'.

After putting the movie into the DVD player, Because we cool like that. We decided to get comfortable on the couch. After hours of crying, laughing, and singing along to the songs that flowed from the TV, I found my self fighting back the drowsiness I felt. The bowl of snacks now empty on the coffee table. Before I knew it, all four of us had fallen asleep cuddling each other. And even though I'd hate to admit it, it was the best sleep I had in a while.

Hey, this is Emmy, I'm not sure if this is what you wanted, but I thought that it'd be cute. Although there wasn't any Stephen stabbing Daniel for y/n's attention, I think this suits there real personalities best. If you didn't enjoy it, sucks. Thank you for reading, and don't forget that I love you losers*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*