(Tsudere!Jay X Reader)

You walked down the crowded halls of you university. You gripped the straps of you bag as you smiled and greeted the people down the hall. Your eyes lit up as a certain blonde caught your eye. You smiled as you ran and hugged him from behind. You heard a soft 'oof' as you collided against him.

"Y/n, wh-what are you doing you idiot, don't just jump on me like that!" The blushing blonde said facing you with an annoyed expression.

"Okay, Jay~" you giggles, watching as he turned his head to the side in order to hide his blush. You interlocked you arm with his and began to walk down the hall. "What class are you going to?" You question looking up at him. Jay had a habit of having his eyes closed, why, you didn't know. He faced forward, his multicolored eyes closed to the world.

"I have a free period right now, I was going to go out to eat." He answered. You hummed at his reply. You also had a free period and wouldn't have to come back for an hour or so.

"Well I also have a free period right now. Do you wanna go get something to eat with me?" You asked looking at the tall blonde beside you.

"Fine, but I'm only going cause you're paying." He responded. You rolled your eyes at him.

"Yeah, yeah okay." You grinned. You couldn't help but smile when you were with him. You liked him. He was so cute. If only he was more honest. "Where do you wanna go?" You asked him. Ducking slightly to dodge a pencil. Despite being a college student, a lot of the people here act like five year olds.

"Whatever is fine" he mumbled. You began to think of the things that jay liked, and came up with one place.

"Wanna go to the coffee shop near by? You look like you could use an expresso."

   "Yeah I could use some coffee right now." He sighed. With that, you both made your way out of the college and onto the busy street. A lot of college students were out for a free period today. You tried talking to Jay, but it was mostly one sided. Despite this you still laughed and smiled at him, telling him only your day.

    After talking Jay's ears off you finally arrived to your destination. You rushed to the door first, and held it open for him. He mumbled a small thank you. You told Jay to go find a seat, but despite this he stayed by your side. You smiled quietly to yourself and looked at the menu, deciding on what to get.  In the end you settled for what you always get, ( favorite drink). You also decided to get something to nibble on. You were stuck between chocolate cake, or strawberry cake. After a few minutes of pondering, you settled on the strawberry cake. You already knew what Jay was gonna order so you didn't even bother asking him when t he barista asked for your order.

   "One (favorite drink) and a slice of strawberry cake. And an iced expresso." You smiled at the the boy behind the counter. The boy seemed to stare at you for a bit, smiling at you. You felt a bit awkward, but decided that it was nothing.

    "What's your name?" He asked as he place your order onto the pad. He was tall, he looked about your age. He was very handsome too.

    "Oh, uh, my name is Y/n" you smiled at him trying to be polite. Some of your hair fell from behind your ear, brushing slightly on your check.

     " Y/n" he whispered your name like a distant memory, but you didn't know him. "It's a beautiful name." He smiled at you. A small blush tinted your cheeks as you smile.

   " Thank you" you spoke quietly. The blush still clear on your face. Suddenly, Jay spoke from beside you.

   "How much will that be?" He sounded so monotone, and bored from beside you, But underneath that you heard some irritation.