At the Book Store (Hosuh x Reader)

You walked down the snow covered sidewalk, making your way to the book store that you loved so much. You watched silently as your breaths were puffs of white. You dug you hands deeper into the pockets of your warm coat. Feeling warm in the comforts of what made you feel safe.

You waited patiently for the traffic light to turn green, indicating you were free to cross the road. The people around walked towards there destination, and you wondered slightly, what they were all doing and what they were thinking. When the light became green you began to move again. You made your way to the entrance of the place that was a second home. The book store was quiet and warm. There weren't many people around.

The warm air smelt of both old and new books. The room held tall shelves of books by different authors, holding different worlds in between the covers. You made your way through the familiar shelves, towards the section you have been visiting for years now. Your E/C eyes scammed through the dozens of mangas. You looked through the familiar characters feeling something different with each one. You looked up towards the higher shelves and one manga caught your eye. It was the latest volume for (insert favorite anime here).

You had been waiting forever to read the new volume. You reached up to take it, but you fingers barley grazed the cover. You tried to get on your tippy toes but you weren't much closer than before. Your H/C hair gathering on your face from your struggles. You heard a soft giggle sound from next to you. You turned in the direction of the sweet sound ready to tell them to leave you alone. One look at him and all your thoughts were gone, the unspoken words caught in your throat. He had milky white skin, and a beautiful smile. His long black hair tied back into a low ponytail. He wasn't tall, but he was certainly taller than you.

"Would you like me to get that for you?" His voice sweet as honey. You felt your heart beat accelerate, and your cheeks began to heat up.

"Please?" You asked quietly, feeling your face flush a deeper shade. You looked away from him to the floor. He giggled once again and reached for the book, handing it towards you.

"Do you like this series?" He asked you, you took the book and nodded your head.

"Yeah, I love it." You smiled softly up at the stranger.

"I've read it, but I'm not to far ahead."

"It gets really good!" You beamed at him. Before you knew it you were ranting to a stranger about your favorite manga. Soon the conversation shifted to other animes and you were both talking of you favorite.

"No way! Kakashi is better than itachi!" He argued in a playful manner.

"Yeah ok, but have you seen itachi?!" He laughed, and you had no idea that the sound would be so heavenly.

"Anyways, thank you for getting the book for me." You thanked him. He nodded his head.

"No problem. What's your name, by the way ?" He questioned, tucking his hands into the pockets of his coat.

    "Oh yeah, my name is Y/N" you beamed up at him, "what's your name?"

     "My name is Hosuh"  he smiled. "Do you wanna talk more about this somewhere else?" He spoke softly. You nodded your head and and began to make your way towards the counter, ready to pay for your new manga. You and Hosuh made your way out of the book store. You smiled softly thinking back to all the books you had read, you realized that dreams do come true. You turned around looking at the book store from the busy street. You thanked it softly, for sending you an angel.

That's it guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I enjoy reading your comments so please write many more! You guys are free to ask for requests!
-Emmy