Childhood friends (Daniel X Reader)

I felt excited as I saw the house I grew up next door to appear closer. I had to do a lot of digging in order to find out if  Daniel still lived here after five years. I had to force it out of Stephen although hosuh would have told me but I didn't want to bother the sweet bean. An hour of just threatening Stephen later I began to make my way here.

    I've seen the videos that he uploads and smile knowing that he hasn't changed a bit. Hosuh became more reserved, and Stephen became more of a dick. (I love you Stephen) I made my way down the icy road, careful trying not to slip. As I was walking I checked through my phone, when a good for driver decided 'hey! You what would be fun? If we honked really loudly at the girl who is trying not to slip' and that's what they did.

The sound of the horn scared me to the point of falling and kissing the ice covered sidewalk. I groaned and held my head. I looked up and yelled after then, calling them good for nothing assholes.

     "Are you ok miss?" I heard someone say. I was about to give a snarky remark when I realized who it was. I turned away from him and cleared my throat.

       " uh, yeah! I'm ok thank you for asking" I began to stand up. I kept my back towards him as I dusted myself off. " I must get going now" I said and began to walk.

        " y/n I know it's you." He said. My face flushed.

         " I believe you have the wrong person" I said and began to walk.

         He took hold of my hand and turned me around.

        "You sure? Because I think you are the same idiot I used to play in my back yard with." He said while smiling. I flushed and smiled back.

          "Yeah, yeah, what ever" I looked at him.

        "Why are you here?" He asked.

        "Well, originally, I was hoping I could surprise you but I failed, and now where here" I replied as I explained with my hands, a habit I've had since I was a child.

        He laughed. "It's cold do you wanna come in?" He asked as he led me to his house.

         "Only if you make me some hot chocolate." I joked.

          "Guess you're staying out here then." He shrugged and began to walk away.

          "Wait! I was kidding! Please let me in!" I begged as he closed the door. He let me in after a bit of begging, which earned him a kick in the leg. After that we began to talk the rest of the day away about our childhood.

So that was it for this chapter fellas. I really took a while to write this because I'm so original. Anyway, hope you all enjoyed it and later tatters

                   -Emmy