Childhood friends (Daniel X Reader) pt2

I stared at him as he sat down next to me on his comfortable couch. I need to buy one like this. His house was very pretty. Prettier than I expected, seeing as Daniel wasn't one for decor or cleanliness. That was more like Hosuh really.

        "So how did you find where I live?" He asked holding a cushion.

         " I have my ways" I smirked slightly.

          "Don't tell me you got it out of Hosuh." He said a small smile tugging at his lips. I grabbed a strand of hair and pushed it back with the rest of a mess I call hair. I'm

            "Pfft, as if. Hosuh would've told me if i were to ask. What's the fun in that? I threatened Stephen." I said casually, as if that was a normal thing to do. Then again in our weird friend group, it kinda was.

I looked around the room as we laughed. My eyes caught a glimpse of a picture on the wall. It was a picture of Daniel and me when we were around 7. I had blue jeans and a red shirt. Daniel has some khaki shorts and a blue shirt. We were smiling as Daniel held out his fallen tooth.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, "I remember this! It was that time I pushed you on the door and you tooth fell out!" I laughed at the memory.

"Yeah." He said laughing, "I was blocking the door and you shoved me so hard I hit the door with my face."

"And then you told Stephen that you fought someone" I laughed. My stomach hurting slightly.

"He didn't believe me though. He said I was too soft to hurt someone." He turned towards me.

" remember Hosuh freaked out? He was so worried! He kept asking if you were ok. And when he found out that I had done it, he lectured both of us." I smiled at the memory.

"Hosuh lectured ya a lot." He said thinking while still smiling. His beautiful eyes looking towards the ceiling. He held the cushion. He was wearing a Danplan merch t-shirt.

"Remember when we found that puppy when coming home from school in the rain?" I questioned. He looked at me and nodded.

"Hosuh picked up the pup and told me to give him my gym shirt and wrapped the puppy in it." He said eyes bright with happiness. "He cried when he got home, saying that people were so cruel towards such pure creatures."

"He has always been such a caring soul" I replied, remembering the many times Hosuh had done something nice without thinking about himself. He was one of the best people you would ever meet.

" I've seen your videos" I told him. "You guys have changed slightly from the last time we talked." I thought out loud. "You guys have come so far. I'm proud you." I turned to look him in the eyes, showing him my most sincere smile.

"Thanks," he said, cheeks flushing a bit. "Hey, do you want a shirt? You know to show us some support." He suggested.

"I already told you I was proud of you, I'm not gonna but your merch." I said, a small smile on my lips.

" no no no, it's free! Just don't tell Stephen" He said

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because I made him pay for his"

We laughed and spent the rest of the day talking shit about Stephen, calling him so he could join the conversation.

This is it. It probably isn't good but hey! If you liked it, good. If you didn't, well shit. Anywho this is it folks! Thank you for coming to the show and goodnight!