Chapter 2

On the next day, Harry woke up with his phone buzzing. Still sleepy, he looked for his cellphone that was somewhere on his bedside table. When he finally got it, he blinked to a message from Sarah.

"I miss you already Haz! Can't wait to go back and tell you everything! See you soon! S."

As he read the message, the same feeling of sickness started to burn in the pit of his stomach. Of course he didn't do anything, but just the thought of thinking about someone that wasn't Sarah felt like cheating. In fact, his night was full of wide-blue eyes and tiny-pinky mouths hunting his dreams, like an obsession.

As on queue, his phone buzzed again, but this time the message was from some unknown number. He tapped the phone's screen and opened the message.

"Hey! I hope you're still up for my skateboard lessons? I don't know if you're busy or something, but I thought you'd have your day off because it's Sunday and stuff. Hope you're okay! Louis."

Harry quicly added Louis' number to his phonebook and started to tip an answer.

"I'm in! We could met tonight, maybe? I don't want you to fall in front of everybody so I think you would be safer at night, so nobody will see you failing miserably ;)"

He hit "send" and waited for an answer, but the reply came as faster as he could hope.

"With a teacher like that, I think I wouldn't be safe anytime. See you tonight, Tony Hawk lol x"

Harry smiled at the text and then realized he didn't even answered Sarah's message, and the tought disturbed him.

-

"Hey Harry, me and Niall are going to grab some Chinese food and then have some drinks at the pub, do you want to come with us?" Zayn suddenly stormed into Harry's room in his eternal happy and cheerful mood. But he stopped as he saw Harry standing in front of his mirror, wearing a grey tee shirt, black jeans (to hide his hideous bruise on the knee), a pair of white converse and his favorite green beanie. "Why are you all dressed up? Where are you going?"

"Come in." Harry said sarcastically, still looking at his own reflection in the mirror.

"Oh, don't be such a sarcastic piece of shit! Where are you going? It's been like three or four days since we're practically begging you to leave your room and hang out with us and suddenly you're going out?"

"Please Zayn, stop the drama. I'm just going out with a friend. We're going to skateboard, it's no big deal." Harry finally turned from the mirror and walked in his friend direction. Harry was taller than him, Zayn looked up at him face almost childish.

"Which friend? I thought me and Niall were your only friends! I'm offended."

"Shut up! His name is Louis', I met him yesterday." Harry said, searching for his cellphone on his messy bed.

"So you met this guy yesterday and you two are already friends? Wow, slow down road runner!" Zayn snapped, sitting on Harry's bed and giving him his cellphone.

"And I'm the sarcastic piece of shit? C'mon Zayn, it's really no big deal, I'm only going to teach him how to use the skateboard and stuff. Maybe next time?"

Zayn rolled his eyes, jumping from the bed. "Fine, but you owe me Mr. Styles! Next time I'm going to grab you by your collar and drag you to where the fuck I want!"

"You're such a drama queen. And it's a deal." Harry said, smiling to his friend.

"Jerk." Zayn said, leaving his friend's room.

Harry wonders what Sarah could be doing right now on his way to meet Louis. During the whole day he tried to convince himself that he and Louis were not going on an proper date: they were only two friends hanging out. But as he approached the other guy, he felt guiltier and guiltier.