Chapter 4

heyyy so I hope you guys are doing good, stay beautiful

Enjoy ! Xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

Harry spent the next whole day in bed, not even bothering to go to class or to get up to take a shower and eat. He was too drunk on guilty, thinking about Sarh and Louis and how he was deluding both of them: Sarah because, obviously, he had officially cheated on her and she doesn't deserve this kind of thing because she's such an amazing girl. And Louis... Louis who doesn't even know that he's on a relationship, that he has a girlfriend and she's away because of her family. And fooling both of them probably makes Harry the biggest dickhead in the whole world.

Outside, rain was cascading down from the skies, lightning flashing and thunder rumbling as the storm started to fall. He even got a funny message from Louis, a message that he couldn't reply because he was too ashamed.

"looks like storm is working today, maybe fighting against some villain or something. But she should defeat him soon or I'll have my soul wet by the end of the day ;)"

He laughed at the message because Louis was being the cute thing he always was, but he couldn't reply him, he was feeling too sad for that. As he remained in his bed, blankets covering him from the world, he started to think what would happen when Sarah finally came back. Actually, this was the first time he was finally thinking about it since he met Louis that. What would he tell Louis? What would he tell Sarah? Maybe he could keep seeing both? No, of course not.

Suddenly, someone started to knock on the door. Harry ignored: today he didn't exist; he was just a body lying without a purpose.

"Harry? Are you there? Why haven't you showed up to any of our classes today? Are you sick?" He could hear Niall's voice on the other side of the door, really worried. As he kept quiet, the other guy started knocking harder, making Harry's head pound.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming. Just stop banging the fucking thing, please." Harry said, leaving the bed and opening the door, facing Niall: the blond guy had a confused look on his face, looking to Harry who was only wearing his underwear.

"I-I thought that you needed some food, it's like four in the afternoon and I haven't seen you all day. What's up?" The boy asked, still looking confused.

"Nothing, I wasn't feeling very well this morning, that's all. Thanks for the food, though, but I'm not hungry." Harry said, taking the bag from Niall's hand and placing in on his table.

"Are you sick?" Niall asked again, entering the room. He threw his backpack on the floor and sat on Harry's bed, where the chocolate-haired boy was already lying again.

"No, I'm not. I'm just... confused, I guess." He said, staring at the ceiling, his hands on the back of his own neck.

"Do you wanna talk? I can see that whataver it's confusing you it's making you very upset as well." Niall leaned to Harry, glancing to him.

"I don't know. It's complicated, I think." Harry kept on staring at the ceiling, thinking about what to do.

"I have time. And you should know by now that I won't judge you no matter what. We're friends Haz, remember? I'm here to support you and help you, after all." Niall said, placing a hand on Harry's chest, rubbing it.

Harry smiled at him, grateful. Niall was just like that: a great friend that everyone could count on. He was the listener kind: someone who would stay quiet (probably eating) while you threw up all your problems and concerns. It was nice.

"Okay. Have Zayn told you about Louis?" Harry asked.

"Would that be the guy that you chose to hang out with instead of us?" As he saw the look on Harry's face he let out a small laugh. "I'm kidding! What about him?"