Chapter 5

A/N : Sex scene alert !!! wohooo xD

Enjoy Xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

As the days passed by, Harry was sure that he was starting a routine that he wasn’t going to be able to stop once Sarah came back. Every single day he would attend to his classes, taking important notes about what his teachers were saying, most of the time not even paying attention to what they were actually saying. Later in the afternoon he would meet Louis somewhere around the campus: sometimes they would both stay quiet under the trees Louis loved so much, the boy reading some book and Harry pretending to read his comics he had, when actually he would be glancing at the boy.

Other times, they would spend their time talking, sharing some tiny pieces about their lifes: Harry, for example, discovered that Louis was part of the drama club back in high school and he loved to go to the theater (the dark haired boy made a mental note to take him there as soon as he could). Louis, on the other hand, found out that Harry was a great cooker, and his specialty was pasta. When he asked him if he could prove some, Harry blushed and said that he would think about it.

Sometimes they would go to their rooms and watch movies or read comics together. It was nice because Harry would share his favorite comics with Louis, and Louis would share his favorite movies with Harry. They had watched movies like ‘Pride and Prejudice’, ‘Marie Antoinette’ and a variety of other ones. While watching, Harry would ask questions like “Why would she give them cake?” and Louis would laugh, explaining to him his point of view.

Most of the time those little reunions at their rooms would end up in long and breathless kisses, with Harry on top of Louis exploring his whole tiny body with his hands. Both of them enjoyed this part of their day, when they would be on a world that nobody could enter, only the two of them exploring each other in the most passionate way. But they would never do nothing more than that, stopping when the bulge on Harry’s pants was impossible to handle, so hard that would hurt the curly haired boy. Instead of taking another step, they would detach from each other and stay layed down, petting each other’s hair.

Everything would be perfect if Harry wasn’t suffering from his eternal dilemma. He decided that he would only choose when Sarah came back because he would be able to think properly. But when he got texts from the girl, talking about her trip and how she missed him, he would only send short replies as “cool”, “really?” and “I miss you too”. His heart would tighten at that, but he was too drunk on Louis to care.

Yet, thinks were perfect. But not for too long.

-

“We haven’t talked properly for such a long time, and it’s entirely my fault, I’m always so busy with papers and classes and my swimming practices.” Liam whispered at Louis, sitting right beside him. They two were sitting an the library, writing notes on their notebooks.

“Don’t worry, I know you’ve been busy. I don’t blame you.” Louis answered, without taking his eyes from his paper.

“You’re not even looking at me, how can I be sure you’re being honest?” Liam voice came to his ears.

Louis raised his gaze to Liam, facing those wide puppy eyes looking at him. Okay, he was a little upset because Liam was so busy all the time and if he hadn’t have Harry, he would probably be alone all the time. But it was impossible to be angry at him while looking to his eyes, his big warm eyes, almost begging to him.

“I’m not mad at you or something, relax.” Louis said, staring deep at his eyes.

“Thanks, I appreciate your understanding. So, what about the mysterious guy you’re seeing? Can I meet him?” He asked, a serious tone taking over his voice.