Chapter 7 (last chapter)

A/N : Heyyy wooooo so it's a last chapter eeek

Anyways I had some time spared as it's weekend so yeah I updated even though I just updated one like hours ago but oh well lol

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy

~~~

CHAPTER 7 (last part)

Louis couldn't handle being alone. As the night came, he knocked on Liam's door, hugging the boy as he showed up, sobbing with his face buried on the other boy's chest. After a while, Louis was clean and wearing one of Liam's swatters, too big for him. As the night came, both of them were laying on the bed, Louis curled on Liam's chest.

"It's going to be fine, Lou, I promise." Liam said, rubbing his back.

Louis nodded, his eyes closed. He wasn't crying anymore, but his eyes were still red and his nose was sniffing. He hugged Liam tighter, sighing.

"You know, maybe you should listen to him."

"What? Of all people, are you telling me to listen to him after what he did? Are you kidding me?" Louis snapped, sitting up.

"I don't know Lou, but from what you've told me, it really looks like he likes you. I mean, okay, he shouldn't have cheated on his girlfriend and stuff but he said that if she was here he would do the same, he would break up with her and be with you." Liam said, holding Louis' hand.

"I should date you, you know? It would be so much easier." Louis said, smiling. Liam laughed, reaching for him and hugging him, tightly.

"You know we will be boyfriends forever. But we don't kiss, nor fuck." He said, kissing the top of Louis head.

They stayed like this for a while, in silence. Again, Louis started to think about the dark haired boy, and what would he be doing right now.

"What are you going to do?" Liam whispered on Louis' ear, making him shiver at the feeling of Liam's mouth at his earlobe.

"I don't know." Louis simply said, and by that Liam knew that he was done of talking.

-

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked, patting Harry's gently on the shoulder. It has been almost three days since he had broken up with Louis and Sarah, and things couldn't be worse.

"I don't think so." Harry said, looking at him and Niall: both of them were staying with him the whole day after classes, worried about his friend. Niall would bring food and Zayn... well, Zayn would be there patting him on the shoulder.

"So, tell us again, how was Sarah's reaction?" Niall asked.

"I've already told you! She cried and then begged me to be with her and I never felt so bad in my entirely life. Then I said that wasn't her fault, I told her to not get upset and I never meant to hurt no one. She yelled at me, cursed me and said she was going to leave the town. I said to her I was still her friend, but she wasn't interested on that." Zayn answered, his eyes dark with sadness.

"It's a shame, but now you can go after Louis, can't you?" It was Zayn's turn to ask, a shyly smile on his face.

"He's not interested as well. He doesn't want to see me again. I think I'm going to leave town, too. I need to spend some time with my family." Harry said, looking down. Both boys exclaimed, holding his arms.

"You can't leave! You have to stay here, Yale is your dream. It's a chance in a million. You can't be serious." Niall replied, his cheeks going red.

"It doesn't matter anymore, Niall. I don't have that feeling of joy anymore, you know? I don't want to go to classes, I don't want anything. I just want to leave." He said.