Chapter 6

When Harry woke up he feels the bed extremely empty. He looks around, trying to catch a glimpse of Louis, but he isn't there. Instead, he found a note on his bedside table with his handwriting.

"Sorry about the hit and run, but I had to go to class. Thanks for the night, though. It was probably the best night of my life. See you later. L!"

Harry smilled at the message, trying to remember everything from last night: the dinner, the kisses, the sex. He jumped out from the bed, trying to find his boxer and starting to clean the mess from the night before, unable to stop smiling.

-

Today Louis was as light as he could be. Everything was beautiful, everyone deserved to be happy. As the day passed by, the only thing he could think about was Harry and last night, how perfectly connected they were and how he felt loved and wanted things that he never thought someone would feel about him.

"Are you okay? You look a bit high, are you on drugs?" Liam asked, being the protective bear he always was.

"I don't know. If sex counts as a drug, then yes." He answered with a playful smile on his face.

"W-What? You had sex? How? Louis you're still too young to have sex!" He muttered, catching people's attention around them, but Louis' didn't really care.

"Oh, please Liam! I'm already nineteen, of course I can have sex." Louis said, glancing down at his book. They were under a tree at the campus grounds, as usual. Liam was lying down, looking at him, while Louis was sat straight, reading a book.

"Okay, you can, but you shouldn't. And can you tell me who the guy is already? So I can talk with him about condoms and stuff?"

Louis cheeks got red as he thought about the fact that Harry didn't used a condom last night. Shaking his head, he looked at Liam's direction, smiling.

"Okay, his name is Harry. Satisfied?"

"Wait, what? Harry as Harry Styles?" He asked, a little bit surprised.

"Yeah, why? Do you know him?" Louis asked, still glancing at his book.

"Yeah, of course I know the asshole. And I know his girlfriend."

It took about thirthy seconds for Louis to proceed the information. He kept staring at his book, his eyes going blank and his hands shivering.

"G-Girlfriend? What girlfriend?" Louis mumbled, his voice shaken.

"Don't you know? He has a girlfriend. Her name is Sarah Anderson, she's a waitress at the pub next to the campus. I don't know where she's now because I haven't seen her for a while, but they're definitely dating." Liam answered, sitting straight.

"You're lying. You're saying this so I won't be with him. There's no need for that Liam, he's a nice guy. You don't have to break us apart, okay?" Louis snapped, closing his book.

"Wait, Lou!" Liam holds his hand. Louis looked at him, his eyes full of tears, his face going red. Sighing, Liam took his cellphone from his pocket and started typing something. After a while, he shows to Louis Harry's profile on the Yale ITS, and right above his picture, Louis was able to read "in a relantionship with Sarah Anderson".

Louis started to breathe heavily, taking the phone from Liam's hand. Harry's profile was full with pictures of him and Sarah holding hangs, hugging and kissing. Each picture was like a punch on Louis' stomach, tears streaming down his face.

"Why would he do this to me?" Louis blubbered, dropping the phone on the grass.

"I don't know Lou, but I'm ready to go after him and teach him a lesson." Liam stood up, snapping his own fingers.