Chapter 2

Alisha's POV

His voice sent shivers down my spine. I looked up to him and said, "that's me the new girl. Uhm may I ask you something..." he looked at me thinking about it then he says, "ask away kitty".

I looked at him confused to why he called me kitty. I decided just to leave it and ask him what I wanted to ask.

"May I know your name? Uhm if its fine with you, and can we be friends I said all to excitedly". He looked at me with an amused expression and said "well my name is Blake Adams and sure we can be friends".

I squealed yay a made a friend on my first day of school. Oh and my name is "Alisha Grey but you can call me Ali", I gave him a huge smile.

He just laughed but I didn't mind because his laugh was music to my ears.

I looked at him, "I have to go now but I'll see you later", I said walking away.

"Okay Ali I'll see you around".

After he said that I went to find my locker.

141, 142...

Finally I found my locker 143. I put in my code and put the things I don't need in it.

The bell rang straight after I was done.

When I got to math class Mr Brown was waiting for everyone to fill the class.

I went up to him and said, "excuse Mr Brown my name is Alisha Grey". "Oh Ms Grey please come in take a seat next to Ms Rose".

"Ms Rose lift up your hand please", once Mr Brown said that I saw a girl with blond hair lift up her hand she was very pretty.

I gave Mr Brown a smile and went to take my seat next to the girl I don't know the name to.

I looked at her and gave her a smile and said, "hi my name is Alisha what's yours", she looked at me and gave me a small smile "hi my name is Sofia".

"That's a pretty name" I told her. "Uhm thanks yours is pretty cool too".

The teacher started talking about how to solve x. I turned to Sofia to see what she was doing but all she was doing was looking at her nails not paying attention to what the teacher is saying.

"Hey Sofia", she looked at me and said "what's up Alisha you need anything", "uhm I was wondering if you would like to be my friend, only if you want to". "Okay Alisha I'll be your friend".

I gave her a smile "oh and Sofia you can call me Ali" I said still smiling.

She gave me a smile to "and you Ali can call me Sof".

After that I continued paying attention to what Mr Brown is saying

After all four periods it was lunch time.

I went to my locker to put my books away when I heard someone coming to me.

I looked up and saw a girl coming towards me.

Once she came closer to me I said "hi there my name is Alisha".

She just looked at me and said "stop playing so innocent I came here for one reason only and that is to tell you to stay away from Blake or else we will have problems".

I just looked at her, "I can't do that we're friends so if you have nothing else to say to me I'm going".

As I was walking Sofia came over to me.

"Hi Sof". "Hi Ali what happened between you and Maddy over there" she said looking back to where Maddy left.

"Oh nothing she just told me to stay away from Blake so I told her I can't we're friends and then I walked away".

"Wow no one walks away from Maddy she's always walking away from others". Sofia said.

Oh well that changed now.

We started walking to the cafeteria.

I looked around and saw Blake sitting with his friends I'm guessing. They were twins and they looked cute. Not as cute as Blake.

Where the heck did that come from.

I walked over to Blake and said, "hi Blake", he looked up at me and then smirked "hi there kitty come to join us".

I gave him a smile "that would be great but can my friend Sofia sit with us".

He looked at Sofia and she just glared at him "uhm sure kitty she can sit with us".

I smiled and sat next to Blake.

Once I sat down one of the twins spoke up.

"Oh so you the famous new girl everyone is talking about lately".

I looked at him and smiled "yeah that's me, my name is Alisha but you can call me Ali what's your name?" I asked him.

"Well my name is Hunter the funny handsome guy in the group and that dork over there is my twin brother Drake".

Drake looked up after hearing is name. "B*tch did you just call me a dork".

I looked at Drake confused and turned to Blake who was already looking at me smirking.

"Hey Blake what does b*tch mean" I asked him. He looked at me shocked "well kitty it's a bad word so don't say it okay".

"Okay Blake I won't".

He just smiled at me then I heard Hunter say "aww that is so adorable".

$$$
A.N That is the end of Chapter 2.

Hope you guys liked it and like I said in the last chapter don't put rude comments in.

I will be posting often but once school reopens I won't post a lot.

Next Chapter will be posted tomorrow if not then the next day.

Love
Kerrygirl14

$$$