Chapter 11

Alisha's POV

I woke up the next morning seeing myself in my bed. I must have fallen asleep in Blake's car and he brought me upstairs.

Pushing that aside, I went into the bathroom and showered. I dried myself off and got dressed. I put on my black skinny jeans, red crop top and my ankle boots. I had this feeling that someone was happening today. I walked to my calendar in my room and saw that it was 5 June...m-my birthday. I got excited and ran downstairs for breakfast.

Once I got down both my parents gave me a bear hug. "Happy Birthday sweety!", both my parents said. "Thanks mom and dad", I said while stepping back. They kept smiling for some reason. "Oh sweety, we got you a birthday gift", my mom said. "Oh wow thanks mom...sooo where is it?", I asked with a huge smile on my face.

"It's in the living room", my dad said. I was about to walk there when my dad called out. "You can go see it once you finish eating breakfast". I gave them a sheepish smile and walked back to the kitchen. We sat down and ate. After we finished eating we all went into the living room.

I saw a box on the table. I walked to it and opened the top. "Oh my gosh, thank you so much mommy and daddy!", I squealed. They got me kitten. I've been asking for one as long as I can remember.

"Ok honey its time for school now", my mom said.

I said bye to my parents and drove off to school. I got out of my car and someone hugged me from behind. I turned around to see that Blake was hugging me. "Happy birthday Kitty", Blake said. "Thank you", I said smiling at him. We started walking to the doors when Blake spoke, "we are going out tonight so dress nice". "Where are we going?", I asked. "It's a surprise", Blake said winking. I just rolled my eyes.

I walked to my locker with Blake next to me. I saw balloons around my locker with a happy birthday sign. I looked around confused. Then Sofia, Kimmy, Drake and Hunter came out of no where shouting happy birthday. I started laughing at my friends.

After that we all went to class. "So birthday girl, want are you planning for your birthday?", Sofia asked. "Blake is taking me somewhere, but I don't know where, he won't tell me", I said signing. I looked at Sofia to see that she had a mischief look on her face. I raised my eyebrow at her. She just smiled and walking into class.

I shook my head at my best friend and walked into class.

We waited for the teacher to come so Sofia and I were talking about what I should wear for tonight. "How about a red dress?", Sofia asked. I thought about it and when was about to respond, someone interrupted us. "I see that its Alisha's birthday", one of the jocks said. I just smiled at him. "So what are you doing for your birthday?", he asked. "Leave her alone Jackson, she's not interested in you and she has plans for tonight, so just leave", Sofia spoke up.

Jackson just rolled his eyes and left. "Thanks Sof", I said giving her a smile. She smiled back. We both looked to the front to see the teacher walking in.

Class surprisingly went fast. Its lunch time now. Sof and I walked to our table and saw the boys all sitting there. "There's the birthday girl and my girl", Hunter said when we got there. I just laughed and sat next to Blake. "Who said I'm your girl?", Sofia asked. "Oh come on baby, you know you want to be", Hunter said winking at Sof. She just rolled her eyes at him and sat next to him.

"I heard that Blake is taking you out tonight", Kimmy said to me. "Yeah he is, but he won't tell me where to", I said pouting. I just heard Blake laugh.

"Well I was thinking, why don't we through you a party this Friday?", Kimmy asked. "You don't have to do that, we can all just sit around or something like that", I said looking at all of them with wide eyes. "Come on Ali let us do this for you", Drake said.

I huffed and crossed my arms. Drake, Hunter and Blake all fist pumped. I just rolled my eyes. We all started talking about something when my phone rang. I picked up and looked at the caller ID. "Hey dad, what's wrong?", I asked. "Nothing honey, I just wanted to tell you not to forget that a week from now, your mother and I are going somewhere", my dad said. "I know dad, you don't have to remind me...I know and I will...don't worry I'll be fine", I said and ended the call. Everyone was looking at me waiting for a answer. "It was just my dad, he just told me my mom and him are going somewhere a week from now.

They nodded and we all eat. The bell rang and we all went to class. Before I knew it, school was over. I'm surprised that Maddy didn't bother me today.

I told Blake and the other boys that I was going home. Sofia and Kimmy got into my car and we drove off to my house. We were listening to music and both girls were singing on top of their lungs with me just laughing at their silliness. "Come on Ali, sing with us", Kim said. I shakes me head. "No guys I can't sing", I said laughing. "Come on girl we can't sing, you can't be that bad", Sof said. I just sighed. "Fine", I said. So I started singing along with the song.

The song finished and I looked at the girls. They both had shocked faces. "What?", I asked them. "GIRL YOU CAN SING LIKE DAMN!!!", both yelled at me. I just laughed. We pulled up at my house and we all got out.

"Hey birthday girl", my mom greeted me. "Hi mom", I said. "Hi Mrs Grey", they girls greeted my mom. "Hi girls, and please call me Amy for the last time". My mom has been asking them that for the longest time. They both looked away saying sorry and that they will start calling her Amy. After that we walked upstairs.

For a few minutes we were talking about Random things. Until Kimmy asked the time. "Its now 6:00pm", I said. "Oh sh*t, Blake will be here to get you at 7! We need to hurry", Sof said and both girls jumped off my bed.

They pulled me and told me to go take a shower quick. I did what they said and after that I rapped a towel around me and went into my room. "You are going to put that dress on", Kim said pointing to the dress on my bed. "And I will do your make-up while Kimmy does your hair", Sofia said. I put on my matching underwear and then I put my robe on. They pushed me onto  the chair and started with my hair and make-up.

After all that I put on my dress and looked at the girls. "How do I look?", I asked them. "You look amazing girl!", they both screamed. I smiled and said thank you to them. It was now 6:55pm when my dad called me downstairs saying that Blake was here.

I was getting nerves, so I told the girls to go downstairs and wait for me. I looked at myself for the last time in the mirror and went downstairs to meet Blake.

I walked downstairs and saw Blake in a tux. He looked at me and I he's mouth opened. I blushed and looked down.

"Wow pumpkin you look amazing", my dad said. "Thanks dad", I thanked him.

I got to Blake. "Wow you look really amazing Kitty", Blake said. I blushed and whispered a thank you.

"We will see you guys later, and Mr Grey don't worry I will take good care of her", Blake said. We walked out and got into his car.

I was excited but also nerves. I don't even know where we are going!

$$$

Sorry for the late update everyone. I've been busy with things and I didn't have time.

Where do you think Blake is taking Alisha, leave a comment on where you think they might be going.

Thank you all for the support and being patient with me for this chapter and again I'm really sorry for being so late with it.

Love
Kerrygirl14

$$$