Chapter 6

Parents Names
Derek - Alisha's father
•Amy - Alisha's mother
•John - Blake's father
•Tracy - Blake's mother

Derek's POV

John, Tracy and my wife, Amy, all met up again once the kids left to school this morning. "So Derek what's the plan going to be? We need one before they start a war", my second in command, John, said.

"The plan should be simple, we have to retrieve back all the merchandise they stole from us", I said. "How would that be easy, Derek those stole a box full of each thing!", Amy said. "I know honey but we need to get this done as quick as possible, we need too take action soon, and we need to be quick about it".

"We going to need our best men with us for this job. Tracy and John, you are going to take care of all the men outside of the wearhouse, as for Amy and I, we will be heading inside. I'll give you a signal too come in when all is clear. Do you all understand?", I said. "Yes boss!", all of them said at the same time. "Good, this is how we are going to do it...".

We spoke for 2 hours straight on what to do and how we should do it. Everyone was putting in on what should and shouldn't happen on this mission.

"Ah good, now then, how about we get us coffee and sit in the dining room?", I asked. "Sounds good to us", they said. We made our way out of my office and to the dining room. The maids have set all the things up for us and left.

We sat there talking about random things when I saw the time. It was now 12:30. "I wonder how my little princess is doing at school", I said out loud. "Honey stop worrying about her she's fine, and she's with Blake after all", Amy said. "And Blake is a good kid Derek", Tracy spoke up. "He can be a good kid and all but he won't touch my daughter, or I'll kill him, I haven't forgotten what he did at dinner last night", I said. They all laughed saying something about I would really do it and I started laughing with them.

The women went somewhere to do who knows what. "So Derek, have you told Alisha about what you do?", John asked. I sighed, "I haven't John, I just don't want to bring her into the life Amy and I were dragged into. I want her to live her life freely and not get stuck doing what I do".

"That's understandable Derek, but what if she finds out by accident or over hears our conversations?", "I will tell her in due time John I will", I said looking defeated.

John sighed and said, "you need to tell her soon Derek".

I gave Derek a small smile and stood up. "I need to go to my office to do some work, I'll talk to you later John". After saying that I walked to my office.

I understand where he is coming from, I know that I need to tell her soon before she finds out that I, Derek Grey is a Mafia boss...

_____________

Amy's POV

Tracy and I walked around the back garden just exploring the outdoors like usual.

"Do you think we can do this Amy?", Tracy asked. Sighing I said, "I hope so Tracy I really do, I just want my baby girl not to get involved with all of this". We both sighed again and started walking in silence until we got to the bench.

We sat down and looked out at the flowers in the garden just thinking of what will happen when we do the mission. After a few minutes Tracy broke the silence, "would I agree with me if I say that Blake and Alisha would make a awesome couple!", she said excitedly. "We of course they would!, did you see them at dinner last night they were so cute!" We spoke about this for a few more minutes until we changed the topic.

Right now, all I'm hoping for is that Alisha would be safe when we go on the mission a few weeks after her 18th birthday.

____________

Alisha's POV

Finally school is over. I said in my head. Don't get me wrong I love it but class is so long it gets boring sometimes. Sofia fell asleep in most of the classes leaving me all alone.

I went to my car to wait for Blake because he had the keys. A few more minutes later Blake came walking over. "Hi there kitty, did I keep you waiting long?", Blake asked. "No not at all Blakey poo", I said. "Okay good then, let's go". Blake unlocked the car and opened my door for me. I thanked him and got in.

After he got in we started driving away from the school. After a few minutes I realized we not going to my house. "Blake where are we going?", I asked him. "Don't worry kitty we just going somewhere to get something to eat and maybe get ice cream as well", Blake said. Getting excited I started jumping in my seat. I heard Blake laughing but didn't mind cause I just wanted ice cream.

After eating at a restaurant, we went to get ice cream. We got the the ice cream shop a few minutes later. "Kitty why don't you go find us a seat to sit and I'll buy the ice cream so long, yeah?", Blake said. I went to find a open seat and I found one in the middle. I sat down and waited for Blake to come with the ice creams. I just remembered I didn't tell him what flavour I wanted, but oh well. After a few minutes Blake sat down and handed me my ice cream. He gave me a strawberry ice cream, my face lit up. "I'm guessing that's the flavour you wanted", Blake said smiling. I nodded my head while eating my ice cream.

We talked for a bit when we heard someone calling Blake's name. We turned around the see who it was. And you will never believe who it was. Maddy out of all people it had to be her.

"What are you doing with her Blakey?", Maddy asked. "That's non of your business Maddy, so go away", Blake said. "B-but Blakey", "I said go away Maddy!", Blake said getting about angry.

Maddy got upset and you wouldn't believe what she did. She thew her ice cream all over my head. Tears started rolling down my face. "Oh look the little baby is crying", Maddy said laughing. I just heard Blake say, "that's it Maddy, you just crossed the line on that one, so either you get out of my face right now and leave Alisha and I alone, or you going to get something worse than what you just did to Maddy".

I looked up seeing Blake angry as heck. "B-Blake can w-we go home now p-please", I said through sobs. "Yeah kitty let's just go home".

Blake took my hand and we walked out of the ice cream shop and went back to the car. Blake didn't say anything while we were walking back. We got into the car and drove back home. The last thing I heard before falling asleep in the was was Blake saying he's sorry for what happened.

$$$

Chapter 6 done.

Hope you guys enjoyed it and comment on what you think about it.

Who would have thought that Alisha and Blake's parents would be in the Mafia. Crazy right!!

Next update will be soon, love you guys byeeee😸😸

Love
Kerrygirl14

$$$