Chapter 7

Blake's POV

There is only one word to describe how I'm feel right now and that is, I'm pissed.

Pissed that Maddy just dumped her ice cream on Alisha's head, pissed that I couldn't just knock her out cold right there and then.

I was gripping the steering wheel so tight that my knuckles were turning white.

Ali fell asleep a while ago, with ice cream still in her hair, I wonder how she can sleep like that. A few minutes later I pulled up into Ali's driveway and got out. I went to her side and picked her up.

I walked into the house and was about to go to Ali's room to put her down when I heard Mr Grey talking. I went into the dining room to see my parents and Alisha's parents talking about the plan again.

I bet you all are wondering how I know about all this, its because I'm part of it. If my dad ever has to die, I'll have to take over his part of the Mafia. "Will I be able to go on the mission with you guys?", I asked them. "I'm sorry son, not this one maybe next time", my dad said.

"What happened to my daughter boy!?", Mr Grey asked. "Sir we went to the ice cream shop and...", "I don't care where you went, I want to know what happened to her", Mr Grey cut me off. "Sir a girl from our school saw us and she dumped her ice cream on Alisha's head", I said looking down.

Alisha started waking up when she heard all the noise around her. "Blake?", she said looking up at me. "Hey kitty, how did you sleep?", I asked her. "Good, but can you put me down please". I put her down when she looked up at everyone that was in the room.

"Hello everyone, if I may be excused I need to wash my hair", Ali said. She didn't wait for an answer and went upstairs to take a shower.

"Blake what is the girls name?", Mrs Grey asked. "Her name is Maddy Ray, age 17, has no siblings, rich and spoil. Everything went silent for a while until my dad spoke up, "should we leave the girl or give her a scare so she could leave Alisha alone?", he asked. "Let's give her a good scare, shall we?", Mr Grey said. They way he said it made chills run down my back.

After they discussed how the will scare Maddy, I went upstairs to Ali's room. I knocked on the door, "kitty can I come in?", I asked. After a well she answered, "you can come in Blakey poo!". I walked in to see that her hair is still wet from the shower and she's in a different outfit. She was wearing a Jean shorts, black spaghetti top with white converse.

"You look nice kitty, where are you going?". She walked to her dressing table and got out her hairdryer. "Sofia messaged me before you came in asking if I wanted to go to the mall with her", my kitty said. She got out other girly stuff for her hair. "That's nice, but can I come with and invite Hunter and Drake to tag along?", I asked her. She started blow drying her hair, "yes you guys can come".

After that we didn't speak. After Ali was done drying her hair she started curling it. While she did that I took a picture of her and posted it on my Instagram with the caption #my cute kitty. After that I texted the boys telling them we going to the mall with Alisha and Sofia.

After a while Ali was finally done with her hair and we went downstairs. "Mom, dad, Blake and I are going out with friends!", Ali shouted. "Okay honey be safe", her mom said.

We went to the car and got in. Ali put on some music while we drove to the mall. We made small talk for a while until we got to the mall.

I got out the car first and helped Ali out too. I put my arm around her and started walking to the front entrance if the mall. We spotted Sofia, Hunter, Drake and some other girl talking. We walked over to them and greeted all of them. "Drake who's the girl?", I asked. "Oh right, Blake and Alisha, this is Kimmy, Kimmy that is Blake and Alisha". Drake introduced us. "Wow, you so pretty Ali, I bet all the boys are after you", Kimmy said. "Thank you, but you are pretty too, Kimmy, and to answer your question, no boys don't run after me, that would just be silly", my kitty said. We all laughed at what she said and she just stood there looking confused to why we laughing.

After that we all started walking around and talking about different things.

We went to a café, and after that we went for ice cream. We talked for a while longer when the girls wanted to go clothes shopping. All the boys groaned and argued about they not girls and they don't wanna go, but in the end the girls won and we just had to follow.

We went into a total of 3 clothing shops. You would say that's a little, but let me tell you our hands are full of bags.

"Hunter?", I called. When I saw him look at me I continued. "Do you like Sofia bro?, cause I can see how you look at her". "I don't know man, one moment we arguing and the next we making out. It's confusing really, but I want to settle down with the right girl and cut out jumping from one girl to another", Hunter said. "Dude you sound like a frog jumping from one place to another", Drake said. We all started laughing.

After we finished laughing we talked about how Hunter will ask Sofia out and that we would help him. We also found out that Drake is actually dating Kimmy for a year now. It also made sense when we asked him to join us to pick out girls we can mess with and he said no.

We followed the girls where ever they went. Looking at Alisha made me happy, I don't know why, but it makes me want to just keep her to myself.

______________

Unknown POV

"We found her boss", "good, now make sure that you keep an eye on her and don't lose sight of her, we will need to use her against our enemies..."

$$$

That's it for Chapter 7. Who do you think they talking about? Leave a comment who you think it is.

What do you all think about Maddy?
What will Alisha's parents do to her?

Find out in the next Chapter.

Love you all❤❤

Love
Kerrygirl14

$$$