Chapter 14

Blake's POV

I walked into fourth period. I went to sit at my usual desk when I noticed that Alisha wasn't in class. I took out my phone and started texting Sofia.

Blake: Where is Alisha? She isn't in class!

Sofia: How should I know! I'm in my own class.
Sofia: Wait let me ask Kimmy if she saw her anywhere.

Where could she be. This isn't like her, skipping class and all. She's a top student. A few minutes later I got a text.

Sofia: Kimmy said that she didn't see her anywhere, so I suggest you get your butt out of class and go look for her, we will go as well.

Blake: Sh*t! This isn't like her. We need to find her ASAP!

Sofia: Exactly! So let's get a move on.

I put my phone away and stood up. "Sir can I go to the bathroom? It's an emergency". The teacher looked at me and and nodded. I couldn't get out of that class any faster. I saw Kimmy and Sofia coming out of their classes. "Are we going to split up or go together?", Kimmy asked. "I think we sho-", I was cut off my someone screaming. "Leave me alone!". That girl sounds like Alisha. I looked at the girls, "that sounds like Alisha, let's go!", I said running to where I heard it coming from.

What I saw made me angry. Ali was laying on the floor with her pants off and a guy hovering over her with a smirk on his stupid face, Maddy and her minions were just standing there laughing at the whole situation. "Please leave me alone", my kitty said sobbing while trying to push the guy off of her. "She said said leave her alone!", I screamed. They all looked up at me with scared faces. I walked up to the guy and punched him right into the face, the impact of the punch was so strong he fell to the ground. I looked at the girls go see them fighting with Maddy and her minions.

The guy tried getting up but I punched him again. I was so angry I couldn't stop punching him. "B-Blake", I heard Alisha whisper. I stopped punching the guy and looked at where my kitty was laying. I got up and ran to her. "Are you okay Ali, did he hurt you?", I asked quickly. I took her pants and put it back on for her. "H-he was touching all o-over m-me", she said crying. "Shhh...I'll make sure he or anyone will never touch you again". I picked her up and was about to walk away when someone spoke. "Oh look the little baby needs help, no wonder her parents are died", Maddy said smirking. "You little B*TCH!", Sofia said then punched Maddy in the face.

I heard Sofia crying even harder. She tried calming herself down but failed. "I swear if that b*tch has to ever come near Alisha again, I'll f***ing kill her", Kimmy said angrily.

"Kim message the guys and tell them that we leaving school and going back to Ali's place", I said. I went to the office to tell them that we leaving. "Miss, Alisha Grey, Sofia Rose, Kimmy Diaz, Hunter and Drake Skull and I, Blake Adams will be leaving school early because of an accident that has happened, may you inform our teachers that we won't be here please", I said. "Sorry Mr Adams, but you all may not leave school", the lady said. "I advise you to let us leave or I'll call my father", I told her. I heard the office doors open and saw that Drake, Hunter, Sofia and Kimmy all came in. "What is happening?", Drake asked. "We'll tell you when we leave babe", Kimmy said. "Give us our slips", I said. The lady gave it and we all left. Alisha fell asleep while I was talking to the lady. I didn't realize she did until we got to my car. I asked one of the guys to take Ali's car since the twins came in one car today.

I got to Alisha's house and we all got out the cars and went inside. "Can you girls undress Ali and put her in more comfortable clothes", I asked. "Sure", they both said. I walked into Ali's room with the girls following me. I laid Ali down on her bed and left.

_______________
Sofia's POV

"Kimmy can you go and get Ali's pajamas in the cupboard while I get her undressed please", I asked. "Yeah sure, should I get shorts and one of her oversized hoodies or her tank top?", Kim asked. "I think get the shorts and oversized hoodie".

I took off Alisha's jacket and sweater, but I'm surprised she hasn't woken up yet. I was taking off her pants when Kimmy walked in with the clothes. "Give me a hand with her please", I asked her. She walked over and put the clothes on the bed. We got the pants off of her with a struggle, but at least it's off.

"I'm surprised she didn't wake up from all that", Kimmy said. "I was thinking the same thing, I bet its because she's exhausted from what they were doing to her", I said getting angry at the last part. "I'll f*** her up I swear I will", Kimmy said angrily. I nodded my head in agreement. We put Ali's clothes on and put the blanket over her. After doing that we walked out the room and went downstairs.

I heard Hunter swearing, so I looked at Kim. "I think Blake told them", Kimmy said whispering. We walked down as quick as we could. "I'll f***ing kill that b*tch if she touches Alisha again!", Hunter said. "Bro chill, she's a girl, you can't hurt her", Drake said. "I don't f***ing care if she's a girl, she hurt Alisha, I can't let that go", Hunter said. We walked into the living room.

Blake stood up. "Is she okay? Did she wake up?", Blake asked. "She's fine and still sleeping", I said. I saw Blake sigh. I walked to Hunter and hugged him. "Don't worry, we messed her up good, but if she tries it again, Kim and I will send her to hospital", I said looking at Kimmy. She smirked agreeing with me. She then went to Drake and sat on his lap.

"I'm going to go sit by Alisha for a while", Blake said. We all nodded and watched him go upstairs.

"He really cares about her", Drake said. "Yeah he does, but what I don't understand is why they just don't get together", I said sighing. Hunter went to go sit down on the seat Blake was sitting on. I went to sit next to him and cuddled to his side. He put his arm around me, while I put my head on his chest.

______________
Blake's POV

I walked upstairs to sit with Ali. I walked into her room to see her still sleeping. I got on the bed and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry kitty, I'll make sure they don't come near you again", I whispered in her ear. She stirred a little but relaxed after.

I smiled at her and got up. I went to sit in her chair for a while just looking at her. After an hour or so I went back downstairs to the others.

"What are you guys talking about?", I asked them. "Just talking about when you and Ali will get together", Hunter said smirking. I rolled my eyes and sat down. "Dude, she lost her parents and she got attacked by Maddy, maybe it isn't the right time to ask her out, she isn't ready yet", I told him. They all just sighed and dropped it.

We started talking about something else when we heard Alisha scream.

$$$

Another Chapter finished.

What do you guys think about it?

Love
Kerrygirl14

$$$