Chapter 18

Alisha's POV

"Promise me that you will back out of the Mafia", I said to Blake.

"Alisha...", Blake said trailing off. "I just don't want you to end up like my parents", I said to him. "I'll see what I can do Kitty, if that will make you happy". I looked up and smiled.

"Thank you", I said smiling at him. He smiled back and leaned down to kiss me. "We should go sleep Ali", Blake said. I hummed and got off his lap. We went to my room and I got into bed. Blake put the light off and got in next to me. After a few minutes we both fell asleep.

Blake's POV

I woke up before Ali did. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I can't get what Ali asked me to promise her last night out of my head. It's a big promise, but I promised her I'll get out of the Mafia. It will be hard but I'll do it for her.

I went to shower and got out after I was finished. I forgot my clothes in the room so I walked out in just a towel. I came out of the bathroom and saw that Ali was awake. She didn't say anything. "Take a picture it'll last longer babe", I said to her smirking.

I saw her blush. "I wasn't looking at you", Ali said putting her head under the blanket. I chucked at her. I got dressed. "I'm going to go shower now", Ali said getting out of bed. "I'll be downstairs if you need me", I told her. I heard her say okay and went downstairs.

When I got downstairs I saw that everyone was there already. "Morning guys", I greeted them. I heard them saying morning and went to the kitchen. I heard someone come into the kitchen and turned around to see Drake and Hunter there. "You okay dude?", Drake asked. "I'm fine man, just thinking about what Ali asked of me last night", I told him. "Wanna talk about it?", Hunter asked.

"Later guys, I don't want the others over hearing this". The nodded and went to go make them coffee.

Sofia walked into the kitchen with Kimmy. "Hey Kim can you make breakfast please", I heard Drake asked. "Why don't you make it", Kimmy whined. "But Kimmy you cook better than me", Drake whined. Sofia started chuckling so did Hunter and I. "Fine", Kim sighed. "Thanks babe", Drake said kissing her on the cheek.

"Blake where's Ali?", Sof asked. "She's in the shower", I told her. She nodded and started talking to Hunter.

I took my phone out and started playing games while waiting for Ali and my breakfast. After a couple of minutes I felt someone sit next to me. I put my phone off and looked up.

"Hey there Kitty", I said to Ali. "Hi", she said and kissed me on the cheek. "Kimmy you need any help?", Ali asked. "Yes please", Kimmy said. Ali got up and went to help Kim.

I looked at her and smiled. I wonder how I got so lucky with her. Then I think back to how we met. I started chuckling. "What're you laughing bro?", Hunter asked. I looked up and saw that Sofia, Hunter and Drake where looking at me. "Just wondering how I got so lucky with Ali and how we first met", I told them.

"She's special bro, don't lose her", Drake said. "I won't". After a few minutes of talking with each other, Ali and Kimmy finished the breakfast. We all started eating and talking about school. "I can't wait for graduation", Sofia said. "Same babe", Hunter said.

"Talking about school we seriously need to go", Ali said getting up. We all groaned and Ali just rolled her eyes.

We all got up and went out but before doing that we went to put the dishes in the dishwasher for later. We got into the cars and went to school.

We got out and started walking to the schools entrance. "Hey Blake", I heard someone call. I turned around to see Maddy there. I mentally groaned. I looked at Ali and put my arm around her. I didn't miss how Maddy looked. "What are you doing with her?", Maddy asked looking at Alisha. "Why can't I be with my girlfriend?", I asked Maddy. "G-girlfriend?", Maddy stuttered. "Yes Maddy, I'm his girlfriend, do you have a problem with that?", Ali asked.

I looked at Ali with wide eyes. I looked over at my friends and they had the same expression. "So if you done bothering us, you can leave", Ali said giving Maddy a smile. Maddy looked frustrated and walked away.

"Damn girl never knew you had it in you", Sofia said. We all agreed with her. "I'm just sick and tired of her trying to get everything she wants", Ali said. We didn't say anything after that and went to class.

Lunch time finally came and we were all sitting in the cafeteria. "Girls can you come with me to the bathroom please", Kimmy said. All the girls got up and went to the bathroom. Before Ali left she kissed me.

When she left, I turned to the boys. They were already looking at me. "What?", I asked them. "Nothing dude", Hunter said. I rolled my eyes at them. "So, tell us what Ali asked of you last night", Drake said. I sighed and told them.

"So she wants you to stop with the Mafia", Hunter whispered so no one over hears our conversation. "That's what she wants", I told them. "I don't know how I'm going to do this, I'm suppose to take over once my father tells me too, but Ali doesn't want me doing it anymore". We stopped talking once the girls came back. They where all laughing.

"What are you guys laughing about?", Drake asked. The girls just looked at each other and started laughing again. "Oh wouldn't you guys like to know", Sofia said after she was done laughing.

"We actually do", I said. "No babe, you don't", Ali said sitting down next to me. We just rolled our eyes.

After school we all went to Ali's house. I feel like that's the only place we go to. Well considering I kind of live there now, its bound to happen.

We were all just sitting around watching TV, when the perfect idea came to mind of how I'll be able to keep my promise to Alisha.

$$$

Here's Chapter 18

Sorry for the long wait once again.

Hope you guys enjoyed it

Love
Kerrygirl14

$$$