Chapter 10

Blake's POV

Its been a week, a week of Alisha not talking to me. I messed up bad. She will see me walking towards her and just turn away like she didn't see me.

I have to make things right between us. "Hey Blake are you even listening?", Hunter said. "Sorry dude, what were you saying?", I asked. "You have been zoning out this whole week already, and Ali doesn't even sit with us anymore. What happened between you guys?", Drake asked.

I sighed. I was about to tell them when the bell rang. "I'll tell you guys later, I need to find Alisha and the to talk to her", I said getting up. She doesn't even sit in the cafeteria anymore. She has an off period now so I'll try to find her since I have an off period too.

I walked around the school looking for her. I even went to look for her in the library and she wasn't there. I went to the field to see if she was there, I guess this is my lucky day cause she's sitting on the benches.

I got closer to her to talk to her when I heard that she was on a phone call.

"Yes daddy I know", she went silent again, I guess her dad is talking now. "Yes dad I'll be fine alone....no I'm not going to ask him.....nothing happened between us....fine daddy I'll ask him", I stayed silent until I heard her saying bye to her dad and putting her phone away.

"Kitty?", I called. "Uhh Blake, why are you here?", she asked me.

"Kitty can we please talk, I want to straighten things out with us", I said. She didn't say anything or move away from me, so I guess I'll continue talking.

"I know you must be mad at me, but I did it for a good reason. I don't want you to get involved with what I do. I like you kitty, but I need you to be safe and not get involved", I said. "Blake what do you mean? What do you mean I can't get involved with what you do? What do you do Blake? Please tell me", Ali said on the verge of crying.

I gave her a sad smile. "I will tell you when the time comes Ali, but that time isn't now", I said to her. She just looked at me, "okay Blake, I'll trust you". I stood up and went in front of her. She stood up too and I gave her a hug. She hugged me back.

After that the bell rang and we went to our last period, Spanish how fun right.

(If you are wondering, yes Ali has been helping him with Spanish so he kinda does get it...Now that is cleared up back to the story)

Finally class ended. Ali got up and was about the walk away, when I put my arm around her shoulder.

She looked up at me and smiled. We walked out of class. I'm glad she didn't notice all the stares we were getting. I saw Sofia, Hunter, Drake and Kimmy standing by Ali's locker. We walked up to them and they saw us. Drake and Hunter gave a confused look, so I mouthed that I'll explain later to them.

"Hey, you guys wanna go to the mall later?", Kimmy asked. They girls all said yes, while the boys were groaning. "Do we have to go, can't we all just go somewhere other than the mall?", I asked. Well that was the wrong thing to say, all the girls gave me a death stare, even Ali. She must have gotten that by Sofia. "Sorry, sorry lets just go", I said walking towards the school exit doors.

Ali got into the passenger side and I got into the drivers side. We all decided that we will meet up there.

We started driving to the mall when I remembered Alisha's call with her dad.

"Ali?", I called. "Mhm". "What was that call about earlier?", I asked. "Oh, my dad said that I had to ask you to stay over with me because he and my mom are going on a trip somewhere". She said.

A trip, that means they going on the mission. "Oh okay, I'll stay with you while they are gone". We drove in silence until we got to the mall.

We got out and went inside to find out friends. We saw them at the pizza place. We started walking when I heard my phone ringing. I took it out and saw that Mr Grey was calling. He never calls unless it's important. "Ali you go ahead, I'll catch up, I just need to take this call real quick", I said to her. She nodded and walked to our friends.

"Mr Grey, what is the problem?", I answered the phone. "Listen Blake I need you to take good care of my little girl, I swear if there's a hair missing from her head I'll kill you", when he said that I gulped. "Yes sir, I'll make sure she's safe at all times". "Good", Mr Grey said. The call was silent for a few seconds when he asked, "where are you and Ali right now?", "the girls wanted to go to the mall and we are currently at the mall now", answered. After he said I had to keep her safe he ended the call.

I walked up to them and put my arm around my kitty's shoulder. "Who called?", Ali asked. "It was just your dad asking where you were", I said.

We did what the girls asked us to do for the whole of the day we were there. It was 6:00pm when we all left to go home.

Ali fell asleep in the car on our way to her place. After I pulled up the drive way I took Ali out and walked inside. I took her to her room and put her on her bed.

I closed her door and walked out. I got back into my car and drove home. I pulled up in my drive way, got out my car and went inside my house. I got to my room and texted the boys.

Blake: do you guys still want to know what happened?

Hunter: Well duh, so tell us
Drake: Explain

Blake: Ali and I kissed and I told her that it was wrong and it was a mistake, and that's why she was ignoring me the whole time

Drake: Dude are you stupid or something! How could you say it was a mistake
Hunter: Bro seriously, but don't you like, like her or something

Blake: Its complicated you guys, I can't bring her into the sh*t I do

Hunter: When will you tells us what you do?

Blake: When the time comes Hunt, I'll tell you guys everything

Drake: You better, but anyway, night idiots✌
Hunter: Night b*tches😇

Blake: Night dweebs😉

I put my phone off and went to sleep, thinking about a specific girl.

$$$

Finished

Hope you guys enjoyed and thank you for reading

Love
Kerrygirl14

$$$