Chapter 7:Underverse Band

~Author's Note~

         Hi guys this is Reaper Meliodas again with the 7th chapter also Happy Anniversary Underverse !!!!!! Hope we will see more animations and ep of Underverse and we will be able to enjoy it again also the reason that Cross Chara is a girl in this story is because there will be no gays , except there are other skeleton sanses out there who is gay . On with the story shall we.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Background song: Love like you instrumental (Steven Universe)

Horror's P.O.V:

           The night came , after the practice I saw Claire , Reaper Meliodas and Over there smiling at me and turned to someone ,I turned to the direction they were looking and it was Chara looking at night sky filled with beautiful stars.

            A sudden rain came , I blushed to see her she raised her hand lowly feeling the rain with her bare hands , glad that my guitar bag is waterproof. She left ,and I didn't get a chance to talk to her I turned back to Claire and the others but they were gone in a glimpse.

           I was back at my dorm soaking wet again. But this time I made it half-wet. Tomorrow huh ? Then again I went to sleep thinking about her (emotions 30%)

THUMP,THUMP(Horror's heart beating )

          My soul aches ,emotions turned darker I deepened my face to my pillow my thoughts about Chara were gone making me feel like I forgotten her but Who is Chara ? .

-At Chara's dorm-

Cross Chara's P.O.V:

             I was in my room ,I only stared at the stars and the rain dripping on my window , I feel sad emotions in me like......I forgotten someone wait who did I forget I still remember Aliza,Nightmare,Cross Sans,Error,Sans,Dust,Killer,Reaper Sans, Geno and of course all my other friends like Reaper Meliodas and Claire . My eyes widened because I really felt like I forgotten someone tears started dripping on my eyes I didn't stop crying I can't recall anything.

           A black figure was in front of me with a broken head ,of course Horror ! I blushed with happiness I hugged him but his face remained blank , his body started turning to dust my tears came back again until he said "You shouldn't have got to know me in the first place kid , it is all your fault" I frowned he permanently turned to dust leaving his jacket behind I hugged it tightly saying "Horror ! Where are you , I still need you !" .

         I woke up , on the floor . It was only a dream. I was so frightened by my dream until Nightmare came out of nowhere saying "Hey ughhhh, kid about your dream I think that , this might freak you out but he might die from an illness" I asked him what illness it was "I don't know what it is but ever since we were 10 before he met you he had an illness way more worse than anybody else  . He never talked about it,he never cared,he pretended like it would be okay . But for us it wasn't so .......we did the same we pretended that we forgotten about it but we still remember he has that illness" I frowned the sun came raying to us Nightmare teleported back to his dorm , but I have to be with Horror I don't care if he has that illness , Today is the day the closing I better make what is best for us and for him.