Chapter 8: Summer Camp

~Author's Note~

Oh yeah , it is summer camp can't wait to see how are my two ships are doing Horra is going to be official soon , also I know you guys noticed that I am a part of the story , still I am gonna be in this chapter , I even scared them at chapter 6 knowing that the Lunarians would show up , but I guess they won't forget about it. Guys I'll be making a behind the scenes chapter of this book soon.Also I added some emojis cause I have a new phoneboard with emojis.Also thank you for 54 reads on my first book , I also thank you guys for supporting me and my frist book but I hope I might be able to finish this book until it ends.

For now let's enjoy Chapter 8.....

Shall we

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Horror Sans' P.O.V:

Summer Camp is here,I fully charged my phone and I planned of bringing my acoustic guitar with me in case I wouldn't be bored , and also I brought two powerbanks with a connector also one charger , Aliza already has one , some books would be fine to bring I changed to my favorite jacket which is black with fake fur around the edges of the hood I also brought my black scarf with me ,I also ate but I didn't agree to Papyrus's cooking and I'll just do it , Aliza agreed too.

~Timeskip brought to you by Horror's Headdog~

(Still Horror Sans' P.O.V)

We arrived at the school gates at exactly 3 of the morning yet it still makes me feel sleepy . I saw Cross Chara , Sans , Cross Sans , Reaper Sans, Error , Ink , Reaper Meliodas a.k.a Death with Claire , Fresh, Dust, Killer, Dream , Nightmare, Outer , Over Sans, Goth,Silver, Palette , Abyss, PJ, Epic , Gradient ,and Time Sans , well glad I didn't notice Lust or else he would come straight at me again and ask me out , but I don't really care about that idiot and I also have no time for my emotions (emotions 21%) , still I can only use them when I'm around with Cross Chara .

I went straight to Chara and said hi while raising my arm ,she turned to me "O-oh Horror , I didn't know you guys already arrived !" "Yeah , Aliza's here too, so where are we gonna camp for the rest of the month or should I say for only 25 days " I said while holding my neck "Hehe, well it is a Snowy Forest unlike snowdin , it is even better ,I think it is called Hoteltale(my other AU Undertale ) instead of bringing tents we have to stay in cabins which is cool it is Highly-classed well all of it , I heard you guys are also rich " "We are , well only me, Aliza and Paps , cool thing I brought my money with me , Papyrus told me too take pictures and bring home some souvenirs if they had one that is a pretty cool name for an AU too." she giggled knowing that she could be so adorable , I blushed to but only small tints so it can't be seen.

Class 1-A that is our class will be the first ones to leave , our adviser appointed us to ourn seats , well I was at seat number 17-18(sorry guys , I never ride buses that much so I really don't remember how the bus seats go so just go with it). I sat with Reaper Meliodas and I was near the window , Chara sat with Claire at the front , I checked on them to see how she is doing , and I see her talking to Claire.

I put my headphones on and plugged it to my phone so I could relax for the past 8 hours , for Reaper I guess he is just reading a book so he can't get bored. I closed my eyes slowly to have a small sleep.

«{-Small Timeskip-}»

The past hour, I woke up feeling someone poking my shoulder, it was Reaper Meliodas, "What is it Reaper ? There is someone sleeping here you know that right ?"

"Sorry Horror, I just need a little help, I want you to carry Chara in this seat , they are in deep sleep so it would be perfect if we do it now😉" he said winking his left eye once, well I do don't have any choices left, "Fine sure I'll do it 😒". As I excepted his stupid plan , he moved to thebseat where Chara and Claire as I carried Chara and placed her on the seat near the window I could hear her mumbling about something and I can't seem to have heard her , I sat beside her and putted back my headphones on but before I increased my phone's volume I can hear Chara hitting her head on the window , I opened my bag and grabbed a pillow ,I put the pillow on my lap and I layed her head on my lap so I could make her a bit more comfortable , then I hears someone giggle for a bit , I turned and it was Reaper Sans "T-the hell you want ?" "Oh nothing I just thought that you were pretty 'chilled to the bone'😏😏" I growled from his sadistic grin and smile , and I just ignore him while I am still blushing and increased my phone's volume and slept.