Chapter 9: Ren Sans

A/n:

      Sooo, hehehe, I can't take it anymore, I got so many reads. This is my first and second book, now I got a lot of reads. Oh man ,I gotta keep this up.

       I already don't have amy ideas for the title so just go with it. Reaper Meliodas told me that a little parody could help for a bit. And I'm still having some writer's block. For now ,on with the book.

-----------------------------------

Aliza's P.O.V:

       First day is here, and I'm so excited ,now that I could get to meet X-Chara, and now she told me that her brother is coming . Everyone at the chat went crazy , new students keep coming up,and now some of the YANDEREVERSE SANS are coming , I hate to break it but they are scary, so we need to be way more careful , some of the Naj!verse are coming too , wonder who could it be . I burst out the door to wake up Horror Sans "WHAT THE F*#K ALIZA !!!!!" He shouted "IT'S FIRST DAY YOU IDIOT!!!! WE NEED TO GO !!!" it has been a month since we moved in Alternate City at Street Liren I haven't talk to X-Chara well except when we were on the chat, our house isn't that far to the sky island where the school is,for the past few days Horror has been treating me like his little sister, and I was also treating him like my older brother, most of his puns and jokes were making me giggle . After I already got changed , I went out to my room and see Horror who was already in his clothes but now they were different I see bandages at the top of hus cracked head then he putted on his hood and under it was a hat,heh, trying something new huh, Horror .  He was also cooking our breakfast "Ali ! Catch !" He threw the toast to me and just in time I caught it "What type of nickname is 'Ali!?" "Ya, don't want to know, anyways , I got a call from X-Chara and told me to wait at the station, she said they also moved here 3 weeks ago with X-Sans and X-Frisk , they are about a block away from our house but at the other street which is Street Crow, let's go" we went outside all the way to the sky ship station their we see X-Chara, X-Frisk ,X-Sans, Nightmare,Killer,Dust,Dream,Ink,Blueberry, and Error "Guys ,they're here !" Ink said seeing us ,so we ran as fast as we could "Should we go now ?" X-Frisk said ,we all nodded in response ,we went in the ship, Claire and Reaper Meliodas was their along with Geno and Fresh and a new student(?) he wears a long black scarf with shades of grey on it , he wears a blue jacket but folded on his arms,long sleeves also folded and a weird black layer with him , how many layers is he even wearing !? Three !? Like Cross !? But they don't have the same outfit !!!!  , he wears black pants but only reaches his knees and they were folded agaim,he has some gloves on , but his hands were dettached ,and they float, his left eye has a mix of red,purple,and blue like Dust's and his right eye was blue all the way deeper like a pit of blue to black colors , and a weird sword covered with clothing at his back , he even had this weird symbol on his left eye like a crescent , a moon crescent, with different shades of blue and violet, he looks identical to Dust ,but also had some similarities, he was sitting alone on the corner seats, I told Horror who the student is on the right side corner seats "Oh yeah, I think that might be a new student, welp, we need to find a seat with X-Chara now, I can feel the ship is already moving" we all sat with X-Chara who is also sitting next to her brother X-Frisk.

-!(Timeskip)!-

Horror Sans's P.O.V:

             When we reached the school in time, the boarding houses , were.......... burnt down to ashes permanently, "What the absolute hell!?" All the students were their , including the teachers and the principal, heck , she us pissed off to see this ,who even burnt this place down anyways.

(Befor the book was published)

Author: It already has been 4 week since the one of the AU Sanses,Frisks and Charas moved here.